Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (19)
Items 11 to 19 of 19 total
- Saver HangerReview by Donald H
- Love the hanger! Holds any and all of my heavy gear while allowing air to flow thru to dry same. (Posted on 8/13/12)
- Monster HangerReview by boatbuilder
- This is the only hanger I've seen that is big and strong enough to hang armoured riding gear on. (Posted on 7/7/12)
- Good HangerReview by johnnyKid
- I just ordered my second over sized hanger. I own two Fox Creek Leather jacket's and if you have one of these terrific motorcycle jacket's you know how much they weigh. I'm also a size 52.... can you say hanger breaker. I like these hanger's. They take the weight easily. I'm glad they are available. (Posted on 4/28/12)
- Buy This If.......Review by Steve
- I love these Dumbo hangers for airing out my 'stich after riding in the rain. They are also great for keeping my leathers dry at the track when I'm riding on hot days. Really lets the air circulate! (Posted on 2/24/12)
- Great productReview by Robert
- This works great with my non-Aerostich jacket! I'm a bit outside of the normal size range for most motorcycle gear, and I'm very pleased that the shoulders of my jacket will no longer droop off the ends of a regular hanger. (Posted on 2/10/12)
- Really BIG HangerReview by Bayou Crier
- Why didn't I get this when I ordered my Roadcrafter. Yeah it saves the shoulders but better yet it airs the jacket out. Last summer in Texas we had a lot of 100 degree plus days. (Posted on 12/13/11)
- Big HangerReview by DT
- If you have a Aerostich One Piece Suit you can't beat his hanger. I laugh at the size of it everyone I use it -- in a good way. (Posted on 9/7/11)
- The very best.Review by Daniel
- If you have a jacket/coat w/shoulder armor, give these a try. I've looked high & low & these are the very best I've ever found. (Posted on 7/31/11)
- these are huge hangersReview by Route66
These hangers are HUGE! Almost too big, really. While they hold up a heavy leather jacket very well, they are so wide that they force the jacket against the back wall of most closets if positioned perpendicular to the rod. The hook can be rotated so as to place the garment at an angle but this will require more closet space.
They do work. They distribute force over a much larger surface area than a standard hanger and minimize pull on the seams.
They are so thick that a hanging garment almost looks like it is being worn by someone, but this will help with drying. (Posted on 3/3/11)
Items 11 to 19 of 19 total