Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Read, Practice, Repeat often. Review by Peter
- Very straight forward reading, a lot of very good advice you can use every day. Read, practice, repeat often. It is a good follow on from the basic rider course and while not being a knee dragger I can scrape the pegs more safety. I find I am more consistent and still have a lot to learn. If you only learn one or two things from this book it is well worth it. (Posted on 1/5/13)
- An eye opener Review by Polymath
- Buy this and read it. Then, take the MSF class. Then, read it again and go riding. You will be light years ahead of 90% of the riders out there. An excellent, easy to understand book with great insight into the art and skill of riding. (Posted on 6/12/11)
- Very good Review by Dale Peterka
- This book offers complete coverage of all aspects of high performance riding. From tuning your suspension, to riding two-up, to trail-braking, to throttle control, and even proper exercise, this book has it all. I would consider this book an essential part of every rider's collection. (Posted on 7/11/10)
- THIS BOOK IS A MUST FOR A... Review by Frank Mansfield
THIS BOOK IS A MUST FOR ALL MOTORCYCLE RIDERS!
LEARN HOW TO RIDE THE WRIGHT WAY ALSO COVERS THE WAY TO RIDE TWO UP. VERY GOOD BOOK TWO THUMBS UP. (Posted on 9/21/08)