Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (21)
- Worth The WeightReview by Stoutheart
- Let's face it: Mr. Happy is getting on in years, and needs to exercise more to stay in peak shape (even if that shape is somewhat cylindrical). So he's my new bicycling partner, who will be accompanying me across Iowa this summer from the top of my flag pole. Mr. Happy rules! (Posted on 3/27/16)
- Mr. Happy PuppetReview by Nicole
- Ok...I had to have this guy the moment I saw him. He's going to be my riding partner on my BMW F650GS. (Posted on 1/20/14)
- Who is this guy??...Mr. Scott Happy that's who.Review by ajax
- I am really liking my new gear but this little yellow guy you sent along with the order is questionable. His first trip was to Napa CA where he told my daughter his name was Scott. He didn't hesitate to jump in a hot air balloon over the valley but after that is when his true colors started to show. Seems he has a thing for cute bartenders. Unfortunately he doesn't know his limits and I have had to retrieve him from several establishments after the wait staff has had their way with him and I found him face down on bar tops. He is very distracting and at times embarrassing and has quite the ego. I can see why you threw him in my order box. I am more than a little concerned about his behavior when he goes on the first road trip... sorry, gotta go, Strokers Dallas just called and said I need to come get guess who... (Posted on 1/8/14)
- ???Review by gl
I'm giving it to my daughter, so no review but hey, it's a puppet........
gl (Posted on 4/5/13)
- Kidnapped!Review by Jim
- He was my ever faithful traveling companion, always in good spirits. Until tragedy befell...At a gas station in New Mexico, as I was settling the bill, kidnappers dragged him (screaming, I'm sure) off my bike, tossed his struggling little body in their van and drove off. No ransom demand ever came, no note, nothing. I never heard from him again, until I saw his webpage here on Aerostich and realized that he somehow had found his way home! Praise the Lord! Enclosing $8 to cover his travel costs back to me. (Posted on 1/3/13)
- Mr Happy goes to Afghanistan??Review by David
Bought this for my wife as she HAD to have it after seeing it in the catalog.
However she's having far too much fun with it so I think Mr. Happy may get kidnapped and go to Afghanistan with me shortly
(Posted on 12/10/12)
- Not just a pretty faceReview by Hotjockus
- I have a couple of these that I use to cover my mirrors when the bike is not in use. They not only keep the mirrors clean, but, add a touch of humor that makes me smile every time i see them. Thanks! (Posted on 7/13/12)
- Altered egoReview by Goldie
- Ahh, Mr. Happy's fabulousness is not exagerrated. He is always able to say what you wouldn't dream of. His humor as I left my place of former employment for a cross-country bike trip was so appropriate. He really enjoyed the trip and we spent many touching moments with a mug of coffee or beer gazing at new vistas. (Posted on 2/2/12)
- Mr. Happy Review by Polaris
- I see that Mr. happy as the best one to turn to on the road when breakdown or trouble happens cause he is always there to show that no matter what it is never a reason to get down over it. Sort of a prozac you put on your hand. I got my friend one as well and cant wait for the next major road trip. (Posted on 11/4/11)
- Great AmbassadorReview by swoody
While holding on with one hand, MR. HAPPY sticks his head & the other hand out of my tail bag, WAVING, TO ALL
He waves to all who come up behind us and to all we pass...
Such a GREAT AMBASSADOR!!!! (Posted on 10/11/11)