Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (18)
Items 11 to 18 of 18 total
- great product!Review by jmac
- My first flat on I15 out of LA. I had a pencil sized hole in rear tire. following the directions on the kit got me up and running to the nearest tire shop for a new tire. This kit will get you out of a jamb. (Posted on 3/16/10)
- Mission Accomplished!Review by Jesse
I just had an opportunity to use this kit (and my nifty Aerostitch compressor) last night:
This kit is like spy gear! The parts all seem to serve multiple purposes, all focused on fixing your tire. It's utterly compact, and very effective.
My puncture was from a 1.5" tack of some sort. The effect was I had two punctures about 4mm apart. I was able to put a plug in each, and the tire appears solid!
Thanks! (Posted on 12/31/09)
- Well I finally had a chan...Review by Glenn Rogers
Well I finally had a chance to use my Stop and Go Pocket Plugger. Tooling down the Interstate up near Ashville N.C. I noticed I was losing air pressure on my rear tire. The BMW RT has the on board tire pressure monitoring sensors and as it got to 24 PSI I pulled of into the emergency lane.
Got her up on the center stand to have a look.I found what appeared to be metal filings and there were three of them, anyhow I ended up installing three plugs into this tire. I set up my Cycle Pump Air Compressor #4906 and had her pumped up in a jiffy. Happy Camper! (Posted on 5/18/09)
- I know this is a good pro...Review by T. "Tuco" Harris
- I know this is a good product, but a fellow rider says to use caution with steel belted (radial) tires. He installed a plug in a punctured tire, and after riding some miles the steel mesh cut through the rubber plug, and it popped out of the tire. (Posted on 5/18/09)
- Haven't used it yet, but ...Review by Keith Taylor
- Haven't used it yet, but good security for long distance riding. Complete & compact kit that fits in the saddle bag. Hope I don't need it. (Posted on 5/18/09)
- I've used it twice. I re...Review by Michael Callahan
- I've used it twice. I repaired a BMW GS front tire when the hapless rider was stuck in the Colorado boondocks. I also fixed a car tire with this kit. It works great. (Posted on 3/8/08)
- The kit is complete, comp...Review by Camilo Santana
The kit is complete, compact and included tools sturdy enough to do the job a number of times.
It even fits under the sparse storage provided in my modern sportbike.
A must have. (Posted on 11/19/07)
- Used it on a trip from To...Review by Raymond Rauber
- Used it on a trip from Toronto to California. Worked like a charm. Held the tire pressure no problem. Could carry on as usual. (Posted on 4/21/07)
Items 11 to 18 of 18 total