Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- more than MCReview by DucDucGuzzi
I bought these not for my MC pins but for my Boy Scout pins for myself (Leader) and my two sons
works perfect and field tested not to have a lodge flap go missing (Posted on 12/13/15)
- Retain Your MemoriesReview by Jeff
- My dad has dozens of pins from the 50's and 60's-(Catalina, Big Bear Run, etc.) that are irreplaceable and I have my own collection of pins from the last Catalina, Barstow to Vegas, etc. We rely on S.P. grips to hold onto our memories. Experience shows that the retainers that come with these pins ALWAYS fail. My dad's collection would be twice as big if we had S.P. grips in the past. (Posted on 11/26/12)
- Keepin' on keepin' onReview by Gary
- I recently purchased my 7th or 8th package of these pin grips. I used them to attach multiple pins to my "I've been there" leather vest and they work like advertised. I haven't had a single failure. My only issue is that the set screws are pretty small and my aging eyes have trouble getting them properly placed, resulting in the loss of 1-2 out of every bag. Even so, I haven't found anything better. (Posted on 1/10/12)
- These pn holders are the ...Review by James Dooley
- These pn holders are the only way to go for KEEPing pins on your jacket, reflective vest. The push-on type that comes with pins are not enough. I've been using them for years. Thanks, Andy, for useful stuff for riders. (Posted on 7/27/08)