Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- What a great little set of tools!Review by Clay
- I've had a set of these for quite awhile and find myself using them pretty regularly. They are compact and, well, versa-tile. I wanted to get a set for my wife, as much a fan of 'cool tools' as me, to carry with her. And I wanted another set for my go-bag. I have a couple Chapman sets but even the smallest set seems heavy (on the other hand I've never broken any Chapman tool, ever). These just fit the bill. And did I mention the cute little purse it's all stored in? Just kidding... (Posted on 7/28/15)
- I have one in every vehicle I ownReview by Paul
- This is a great item to carry with you, in the car or on the bike. I have one in all of my vehicles. (Posted on 11/12/10)
- Small and usefulReview by Zebee
- Neat small kit that fits in a pocket and can be expanded with a couple more items. I added a 10mm allen and a 10mm socket from a cheapie socket set, a 4": shifter and a Leatherman Micra to make a solid "Fix the mirrorrs or loose fairing screw at the traffic lights" and "I don't have any luggage or space on this bike" toolkit. (Posted on 6/3/10)
- Incredible valueReview by Lorin
- I bought one of these just to see if it was really enough tool for the job. Astonishingly, it absolutely is. Low tech (in a good way), tiny, & functional (Posted on 2/4/10)
- I bought this because it'...Review by Matthew Stauffer
- I bought this because it's compact and features a #3 phillips bit. That's the bit that fits perfectly into those giant screws that hold your fairings on. It all packs into a wallet sized case that is small enough to pack anywhere. 99 year warranty too...if your into that sort of thing. (Posted on 2/8/07)