Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Great tool, no luck getting spare partsReview by Rebecca
I use select parts of this kit with my toolbag for my KTM 990. The light weight and compact size make it perfect for extended off-road touring. Working on my bike on the side of the trail one night last summer, I managed to lose the 1/4" socket driver adapter which pretty much rendered the set useless. Oops.
I contacted the manufacturer directly and was told that I had to order spare parts through one of their distributors.
I placed an order in September of 2015 and have been receiving back order notifications ever since....first delayed until Nov 15, then Mar 2016.,...maybe?! Additional calls to the manufacturer just led to an unrealized promise to ship before Christmas. Still waiting for an update.
So great product, don't count on being able to buy replacement bits if you lose or break one. Which you almost certainly will if you use it regularly. (Posted on 2/15/16)
- Compact SurprizeReview by Al
- I've had my mini ratchet kit for several years and it rides under the seat. I bought it on a whim while I was in the store in Duluth. Tiny size makes it easy to take along. I used it as a ratchet, a screwdriver and if you contact the manufacturer, they even have a 1/4 inch drive bit [not part of the set] that lets you use normal sockets. VERY high quality and very versatile. A must have for anyone traveling light on a bike. (Posted on 6/5/14)
- This set is so handy I no...Review by Leland Sheppard
- This set is so handy I now have three of them: One in my shop, one in my motorhome and one in my trip bag for motorcycle trips. Very useful tool. (Posted on 6/3/07)