Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- SturdyReview by FinkFarm
- I have not had a chance to use this tool yet but wanted to let potential buyers know this thing feels very sturdy. Positive lock in place of the spade at different angles, the tool feels substantial. Will do a video review in the future. I bought this for backpacking. My sons have told me it is much lighter than the military issued surplus they have used in scouting. (Posted on 12/3/16)
- Glock e-toolReview by Daniel
- Exactly the kind of tool that you should expect from Glock: no nonsense, simple, and practical. It doesn't pack as small as a USGI e-tool, but it is fairly compact, and the handle is much more user friendly. The saw is also nice. The tool digs a nice hole, so it works as advertised! (Posted on 8/4/16)
- Customer ServiceReview by customerservice
Cases for this shovel will be available after 8/1/11.
Customer service. (Posted on 7/5/11)
- disappointed with my purchse from youReview by Talyn
I bought 2 of these glock spades,I thought they would include the carry pouch,they did not.
the spade is great,I bought it to carry in my jeeps survival box with an old entrenching tool I have had since 1967.
Just make sure the spade comes with the carry pouch,this place doesn't have the pouches. (Posted on 6/15/11)
- Nice for off road and campingReview by Stan
- It is a nice small package that unfolds positively. The shovel and saw blade appear durable for their size. It is a nice addition to off road and camping kit. (Posted on 6/10/11)
- very cool toolReview by Don (roc ratz) Rhodes
- Just got out of box and it looks very nice. Can't wait to find a down tree blocking our trails here in Co. and let my young strong nephew try it out. (Posted on 6/4/10)