Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (7)
- Had to discardReview by tim
- The lock on this item never really worked right for me. I kept it because I could get it locked and unlocked , usually, and I really needed a lock. It finally stopped working. I can't in good conscience recommend this item (Posted on 4/23/15)
- Grip Lock and Sidecar.......Review by craig
Added a large sidecar to my Goldwing. Since the bike doesnt have a parking brake and is not on a stand the idea of leaving it on non-level ground with only being in gear to keep it in place was not good.
This solves the problem completely. Easy to use - no problems at all. High quality lock. Not sure why it needs to be yellow - its always going to be used on the throttle side/front brake. (Posted on 5/16/14)
- Grip Lock works exactly as promisedReview by Doug
- Very visible on my bike, not only better than a disk lock, it's all a good visible deterrent to people looking for a bike to mess with, or push off of your center stand. Quick to put on, don't need to key to lock it. Small and light, great alternative for securing your bike. (Posted on 1/6/12)
- Wonderful!Review by KARL
- I used to lock my bike with a lock and chain, and I tried to drive off a couple of times after forgetting to unlock it. I've had no problems with the grip lock. The front brake lever doesn't go anywhere, either. Fantastic idea! (Posted on 1/1/12)
- Good but..Review by Desmolicious
This is a very nice, visual deterrent that you will never forget it is there (unlike disc locks!).
Only issue is that unless the fit on the grip is perfect, the body of the lock will flex ever so slightly, which results in the locking mechanism to bind. Easy to lock, diffuclt to unlock. The solution for my bikes was to remove all the fitment spacers. Only problem is that then the sharp edges of the lock body are starting to damage the rubber grip. (Posted on 7/20/11)
- I like itReview by tim
- This product is simple and it works. You don't have to remember it - it's right in your face if you don't remove it, and that's good . (Posted on 6/10/11)
- I have a 2004 Interceptor...Review by David Gwyn
- I have a 2004 Interceptor and I have been using the grip lock for about 6 months. It fits well, doesn't interfere with anything and stores easliy under the seat or in a bag. Best part is I have not been able to ride anywhere while this thing is installed and you can't say that about a disk lock! You cannot forget to take it off. (Posted on 2/17/09)