Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- I recently purchased this... Review by Richard Provencio Jr
- I recently purchased this to use in conjuction with my XM "Roady XT". Clear sound with no distortion in the background. Fits compactly in my tank bag. (Posted on 4/28/09)
- I've placed this onto a... Review by Katman, a.k.a.:Paul McCarthy
I've placed this onto a Honda Big Ruckus equipped
with dual battery charging system and an aux. battery Odyssey PC-680 (fits the BMW K-75s that needs the tranny put back in, etc) to power up three amps (30 w. for small front speakers [Poly-Planar 840 b], 150w for mid range rear speakers [Poly-Planar 5" , 200w for marine grade sub woofer [ms55 from Poly-Planar]) and will be installing a capacitor for the power amp of the sub-woofer soon.
Without the pre-amp in the Circuit it's just not quite
audible in a tunnel next to a truck. With the pre-amp in
it's louder than the trucks and most Harleys!!!
The scooter's sound system and the music I play on it made the local rag. You can see the article at:
The scooter earned two trophys at rallies, so far.
Using one of these pre-amps on it; just wanted a working spare. I'm anal about spare parts!! (Posted on 4/28/09)
- ...not quite as good as t... Review by jeffrey sadis
- ...not quite as good as the super booster, but worth the price. Great for listening to movies on a plane with a partner. Great battery life, but the lack of volume control is where this unit falls short. I'd give it a 3 out of 5 :) (Posted on 4/28/09)
- Got my boostaroo (luv the... Review by stephen combs
- Got my boostaroo (luv the name) 1 mo. ago, works great use it with my CD player in tank bag next is to get the Mix-It2 and see if it works with it (as Tim the tool man would say more power.) (Posted on 9/1/08)