Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Great product!Review by Eurocycleguy
I've been wearing the Mk1 version for 3 years now-Works GREAT! However I do notice lots of nervous people when I do my banking.
Puzzled in Detroit. (Posted on 10/31/16)
- Just like the ones in Soylent Green (1973)Review by Uncle Dave
I always wanted one, ever since I saw Chuck Heston in one of these.
Are you guys sure this is DOT approved? (Posted on 10/29/15)
- Tough stuff!Review by Kit
- I got this helmet after being chided that my 3/4 helmet didn't provide adequate coverage. On a trip through Green Bay, I happened to also see the reviewer above, and the way people parted like water for his arrival. The intimidation factor is real, but no one in WI is really that intimidated by Da Bears. (Posted on 4/2/10)
- This helmet is very intim...Review by Ron Kendall
- This helmet is very intimidating...when I ride thru Green Bay,WI people think I must be a quarterback for the Chicago Bears & move over for me to go thru. (Posted on 6/28/08)