Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (27)
- Batteries not includedReview by Kelly
- First, let me say that I love this clock, BUT, I wish they would ship with fresh batteries. I purchased one of these for my KLR 650. When it arrived the batteries were almost dead. I returned it for another and that battery was dead too. When I sold that bike I allowed the clock to go with it. Big mistake. I bought another KLR and ordered another clock and THAT battery was dead so I purchased another battery at Wal Mart (they come in packs of 2). While riding, I swept my arm across the clock and knocked the clock off onto the roadway never to be seen again. Now I have ordered another clock (my 3rd) and that battery is also dead. I must love that little clock (I do) to keep putting up with all the battery problems associated with them. Other than the battery problems, these are cool little clocks that fit perfectly with the looks of my KLR. (Posted on 6/1/16)
- A Little ThingReview by Rob
- Nifty lkittle handlebar clock looks a lot bigger in the picture. It's nice to have an analog clock, but it is so small that I can hardly see it. (Posted on 12/15/15)
- easy to mount handle bar clockReview by Michael
- These snap onto either 7/8 or 1 inch bars, are easy to read while riding, and look good on any bike. My first one lasted about 12 years with a battery change every other year. Pull the stem to shut off during winter. Just got my second one and hope it does as well. (Posted on 7/26/15)
- Great little clockReview by Bruce
- I'm ordering my second. OK, the first one failed after 5 years and thousands of hours of living on the handlebars of a TW200, and it succumbed to snow, rain, sleet, dust, and mud, all in the name of fun. I think another one is in (and on) order. (Posted on 2/20/15)
- looks good AND works!Review by bigLazer
- Fits right in to the "design" of any bike. Easy setup and easy on - what more can you ask for?! (Posted on 5/1/14)
- Nice productReview by Steve
I bought this for my Triumph Scrambler. Setup was not intuitive but the directions were accurate. Fit perfectly on the handlebars and doesn't move.
It was smaller than expected but is amazingly easy to see even with sunglasses and tinted visor. The small size turned out to be a bonus as it looks good without being distracting.
Can't speak to durability yet. But so far would recommend. (Posted on 4/3/14)
- Worth itReview by John
- These are worth the purchase price IMO. The batteries last a year or two. They seem to be water resistant. They keep time. I'd stay away from the matching thermometer though. (Posted on 10/19/13)
- PerfectReview by Len
- Perfect: This is my second Clock Clip: the first was purchased several years ago along with the thermometer which, sadly, was all but useless in that neither the original nor the replacement were accurate – one high and the other low - and both had air bubbles that interfered with reading the dial. The clock, however, is fantastic. I ride year round (excepting snow and ice or when the temperature is not forecast to rise above 30 degrees) and the clock keeps on ticking. It turns out that I have had to replace the battery twice – it seems to have roughly a 12 month life – and confess that setting the time can be a bit tedious. The clock is easy to read and for me a necessary accessory which is why I purchased a second for my 1980 Suzuki GS750E, the first being on my Yamaha FJ1100. I got tired of switching it from bike to bike. (Posted on 11/16/12)
- UpdateReview by Rockerc
- So I finally got the clock, long after I binned the thermometer as a total waste of money. I am happy to say it was great. However, I used it on my mountain bike, (already have a clock on my MC), and after a crash it flew off into the desert and was lost for ever. I got another, and after about a week or two, another heavy crash, only this time the clock lost its glass in the rocks, but I still had the unit. I put clear tape over the face and used it for another month or so, then another crash and this time it got a sharp rock right into it and that was it. In short, a good product, but not for mountain biking! (Posted on 7/19/12)
- Love ItReview by Josie
- Bought one of these 4yrs ago...yes, the batteries do die, but you can replace them with a watch battery....but mine finally died. But, it's well worth the money and I'm buying one for my daughter to put on her bike, too. Folks...well worth it!! (Posted on 6/16/12)