Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (27)
- Great ProductReview by Vito
- This is a great little product. It snapped on easily to my handlebar and is very easily read despite its small size. It took me awhile to figure out how to open the clock to set the time, but once that was done it has worked perfectly. I don't know how long the battery will last, but I assume replacement will be easy as well. (Posted on 5/19/12)
- Great product....Review by Christopher Blanchard
Bought 2 of these about a year ago. 1 for me, 1 for my brother. Liked it so much, I kept both!, Even when I had no space to mount it on my clip ons, I found it fits well on my cross mounted HyperPro steering stabilizer. Only flaw was my fault. I left them on my bikes over the winter & batteries died. Oh well, live & learn.
PS. If you have one of these, you cant tell your wife/girlfriend you lost track of time when riding! (Posted on 4/19/12)
- Time, Compass, Temp SetReview by JD
Purchased as Christmas present (Order #1068498). The clock and
compass have never worked on since opened on a Honda Shadow. Very
disappointed >:o( (Posted on 3/26/12)
- clock clipReview by poppawheelie
- I've bought 6 of these. Use them on bicycles and motorcycles. Amazingly easy to read for something so small, due to high contrast. One was faulty, cheerfully replaced by Aerostich. (Posted on 12/9/11)
- WorriedReview by rockerc
- Now I am worried because I bought the matching thermometer which is a waste of money, but the clock was on back order. I do not have it yet, and I do not hold out much hope of any product satisfaction. Aerostich, you need to do something about these items and the people who bought them. (Posted on 10/20/11)
- Left hand, meet right handReview by Jay
Would love to review this clock, as it looks like a nifty item. But after placing my order back in early September I was informed that they're back-ordered for three months. OK, disappointing, I wish the website had indicated they weren't in stock, but these things happen. Today (10/4/11) I received a request to review an item I'm not scheduled to receive for at least six more weeks, and checking the website, it still doesn't indicate they aren't currently available.
So, not a review, but a suggestion: Find a way to get the web people talking to the inventory people, and the customer service folks checking in with the shipping crew.
Just a thought. (Posted on 10/4/11)
- good, but...Review by Ken
I really liked this item on my 1100 Honda. But when I switched to a Buell Ulysses it will run for a while then stop. Changed batts, but no better. Sat on my kitchen cabinet all winter and kept perfect time, but it just don't like the Buell.
Ken (Posted on 3/19/10)
- nice clock. not so good in the coldReview by Grant
Mine worked fine until I forgot to bring it inside before winter. A week of below zero, reaching 16 below, and it died. Probably too much to ask of a tiny battery.
(Posted on 1/19/10)
- I've had this little cloc...Review by Sean Breeden
I've had this little clock on my Sportster for 6 years now. It has kept accurate time in every weather, I've ridden in all kinds of weather temps from 25 F to 122 F, Rain, Blistering Sun, Fog and Hail, and this little clock has taken all of it and never missed a second. I've gone through 3 Batteries and had to replace the plastic clip part last year.
This was one of the best purchases I've made, ever. (Posted on 2/5/09)
- Mine did not ship with a ...Review by Ben Friedman
- Mine did not ship with a rubber spacer so it does not fit a 7/8'' bar. Also, resetting the time is not a trivial operation. (Posted on 8/15/08)