Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Time, Compass, Temp Set Review by JD
Purchased as Christmas present (Order #1068498). The clock and
compass have never worked on since opened on a Honda Shadow. Very
disappointed >:o( (Posted on 3/26/12)
- clock clip Review by poppawheelie
- I've bought 6 of these. Use them on bicycles and motorcycles. Amazingly easy to read for something so small, due to high contrast. One was faulty, cheerfully replaced by Aerostich. (Posted on 12/9/11)
- Worried Review by rockerc
- Now I am worried because I bought the matching thermometer which is a waste of money, but the clock was on back order. I do not have it yet, and I do not hold out much hope of any product satisfaction. Aerostich, you need to do something about these items and the people who bought them. (Posted on 10/20/11)
- Left hand, meet right hand Review by Jay
Would love to review this clock, as it looks like a nifty item. But after placing my order back in early September I was informed that they're back-ordered for three months. OK, disappointing, I wish the website had indicated they weren't in stock, but these things happen. Today (10/4/11) I received a request to review an item I'm not scheduled to receive for at least six more weeks, and checking the website, it still doesn't indicate they aren't currently available.
So, not a review, but a suggestion: Find a way to get the web people talking to the inventory people, and the customer service folks checking in with the shipping crew.
Just a thought. (Posted on 10/4/11)
- good, but... Review by Ken
I really liked this item on my 1100 Honda. But when I switched to a Buell Ulysses it will run for a while then stop. Changed batts, but no better. Sat on my kitchen cabinet all winter and kept perfect time, but it just don't like the Buell.
Ken (Posted on 3/19/10)
- nice clock. not so good in the cold Review by Grant
Mine worked fine until I forgot to bring it inside before winter. A week of below zero, reaching 16 below, and it died. Probably too much to ask of a tiny battery.
(Posted on 1/19/10)
- I've had this little cloc... Review by Sean Breeden
I've had this little clock on my Sportster for 6 years now. It has kept accurate time in every weather, I've ridden in all kinds of weather temps from 25 F to 122 F, Rain, Blistering Sun, Fog and Hail, and this little clock has taken all of it and never missed a second. I've gone through 3 Batteries and had to replace the plastic clip part last year.
This was one of the best purchases I've made, ever. (Posted on 2/5/09)
- Mine did not ship with a ... Review by Ben Friedman
- Mine did not ship with a rubber spacer so it does not fit a 7/8'' bar. Also, resetting the time is not a trivial operation. (Posted on 8/15/08)
- I had one that I moved fr... Review by DeWayne Ross
- I had one that I moved from the Kawasaki to the Sportster for two years. Yeah...yeah I know Kawa & Harley together...so sue me... anyway I really liked the clock it was great. Then after two years it went down. New battery didn't make it work. I will get a new one just like it though. (Posted on 8/13/08)
- I've had mine for several... Review by James Vieira
- I've had mine for several years and I love it. The baterry died after 2 years,I replaced it and it's been working great ever since. I just odered one for a riding buddy. (Posted on 5/23/08)