Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (7)
- Great Durable Product !Review by David
Well-made durable product stands up to years of abuse loaded with tools.
Holds everything you should need for roadside repairs
Great customer service, even though I am only 200 miles away it was at my house within 24 hours of ordering.
Very satisfied ! (Posted on 3/12/17)
- Just what I neededReview by Bri
- This thing is working real well for me. Got everything I need in there rolled up tight enough to fit into a. Four inch ID tool tube. (Posted on 7/28/12)
- The best tool rollReview by Adventurer
- This is the best tool roll - I have searched everywhere. I traveled across the world on motorcycle and have a good sense what works and what does not. This roll has been created with a lot of thought in mind. It has pockets that are well thought out and the bag size allows to have all the tools you will ever need on your next trip. (Posted on 5/11/12)
- Tool RollReview by Fierke
- Tons of slots for alot of tools, the quality of material is great Aerostich quality (as usual) and the straps secure everything nice-n-tight. (Posted on 12/5/11)
- Tool RollReview by RBrush
- Great Tool Roll! Good, sound construction, holds all of my needed tools very securly with room left over. Will serve me well on next years trip to Alaska. Would not hesitate to purchase another one, and would recomend this to anyone looking to secure their tools. (Posted on 10/30/11)
- tool roll reviewReview by Ron
This has replaced my two tool rolls from two bikes. Not sure how long this will last; may have to get a roll for each bike. But so far it holds the tools for both in one roll and I could not be happier. Very well made and the tools don't flop about like they did in the old rolls. Road Gear has something similar but only half the size (no pockets on the flap) earning Aerostich the nod in this case.
As I write this I'm talking my self into a second on for the dirt bike. So much better than what I've had to put up with in the past. Aerostich gets full marks for this product. (Posted on 8/24/11)
- Great rollReview by Overhaul
- Such a good quality tool roll that i'm going to order one for my KTM XCF 450, Holds the tools tight and secure. quick release straps are the winning point. (Posted on 8/18/11)