Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- If you use a 'stich and a heated liner, get this.Review by Howard
- Short, light, sturdy, and just the thing for running power through an Aerostich pass-through port. Significantly eases connecting/disconnecting. I keep the inner end in the power-cord pocket of my Kanetsu vest, connected; I keep the outer end inside my R3's left-thigh velcro pocket, so it's safe from loss but close by when I need it. The coily switch cord goes in the tank bag on any trip on which I may need to plug in. When temp drops, a two-minute stop is all I need to hook up the power; after that, quick unplug / re-plug at fuel stops, etc., is a snap, and the long coily cord stays on the bike. (Posted on 7/29/16)
- Easy streetReview by JB
Best product for the Aerostich Kanetsu AIRVANTAGE Electric Liner - as a pass through for your stich.
Must have for the RoadCrafter
Eliminates the need to run the electric cable every time you put your 1-pc on! (Posted on 3/28/16)
- Great Accessory, just what I needed.Review by Barry
I have three motorcycles in the garage now and finally need a battery tender. I bought one recently and it has the SAE connecter for delivering power to the motorcycle. The problem is that I have quick disconnect cables on two of my bikes for my electric vest. I mounted the SAE cable included with the tender on the third bike.
What I now needed was an SAE to quick disconnect adapter so I could use the electric vest plugs for the battery tender. This cable from Aerostich is exactly what I was looking for. It's a high quality cable that works perfectly for what I wanted!
Great Product! (Posted on 2/6/12)
- Very well madeReview by xrscott
- I thought I would be able to make my own cable for a lot less but I'm lazy so I bought this. The cable is very well made. It's without a doubt better than the one I could have made myself but didn't because I'm lazy. (Posted on 1/21/12)
- jTakftncrFEdJlwDkReview by Loradae
- Great cmomon sense here. Wish I'd thought of that. (Posted on 8/23/11)
- This thing works really w...Review by steve wilson
- This thing works really well but I was always concerned about the stub captured in the suit zipper escaping so I secured it to the eye in the zipper with a very small wire tie and now I'm happy. Highly recommended. (Posted on 2/10/09)