Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- The ManReview by Wrongway
- What can I say, it's Rollie Free in a nice frame for the man cave! These great framed prints of the man himself were in such high demand that they went on back order. Well after quite awhile I received the print and the glass was broken, BUMMER! But not after I called and talked to customer service. No questions asked, only apologies and we will get another one out to you right away along with a prepaid return authorization! Way to go Aerostitch! Great customer service!! Thanks (Posted on 12/26/15)
- Rollie Free photpReview by sannic
My partner always wanted this picture and he just loves it.
Great customer service from Aerostitch as I am in Australia and found them a pleasure to deal with.
Arrived in perfect condition.
Thanks (Posted on 2/27/12)
- Rollie Free ForeverReview by Jody
- I have wanted this photo ever since I saw it listed on aerostich.com. I have always thought of it as a pure expression of the spirit of motorcycling. After hanging the photo, I have been surprised at how many non-riders expressed interest in it, and were eager to hear of the details behind the shot. Wikipedia is a useful source of background details on that particular photograph and on Rollie Free's career. (Posted on 9/15/11)