Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (12)
Items 1 to 10 of 12 total
- Yup, a Banana SafeReview by CJ
Wow, much larger than I thought. Bananas of all sizes do fit though, with space to spare.
Yes, I need more for multi-day trips, and yes, my co-workers will razz me when they see it at work.
I suspect that it will be worth every penny.. (Posted on 6/1/13)
- banana guardReview by bflat
- Very, very nice, I have used it often. I throw in my top case and no bruises and the banana doesn't get mushy. It is a rather odd looking item when you carry it, so when I open it and show people, they love it. A great item to have if you like bananas. (Posted on 10/10/12)
- A very cool,useful item!Review by Randy
- I've had one of these for several years and it absolutely works as advertised! The plastic "hinge" gave up finally but I'm ordering another one anyway. You'll get alot of "what the heck is that" at work. (Posted on 9/7/12)
- Deserves The Nobel Peace Prize!Review by HankMurphy
The full contribution of this ground-breaking invention to Western civilization cannot be overstated! No more risks of bruised bananas rotting! The benefit of the banana-borne B6 vitamin helps make keep North America healthy! And the lost productivity from having your laptop crush your lunchtime banana in your Aerostich Parcel Bag can be completely avoided! To say nothing of the emotional trauma of mushy banana in your USB slot! (Don;t ask me how I know.)
Truly a boon to the world and deserving of a Nobel nomination for its economic and health benefits!
Well, OK, maybe that's all an exaggeration, but it does keep your banana in good form. (Posted on 11/27/11)
- It works!Review by Paul
This thing really works and causes much excitement at work when I whip it out!
No more bruised mushy bananas. (Posted on 11/1/11)
- Great idea!Review by aloft38
- A product that delivers what it's meant to at a price that is reasonable. What more could you want? I love it! (Posted on 7/22/11)
- I love itReview by John
I take it to work everyday, have gotten some raised eyeballs and comments about it. I prefer to eat the unbruised banana though.
I've found ones that aren't too large and with the a gente curve work best. (Posted on 7/22/10)
- Juniors TennisReview by JNA
- I went to a USTA Juniors Tennis Tournament last weekend - bananas are one of the "favorite" foods for the kids to eat between matches, but difficult to keep from getting squished in the their bags along with the power drinks, water, rackets, towels, etc. One of the moms had a Banana Guard - and the rest of us went wild. (Posted on 6/15/10)
- If you like bananas, you need this...Review by Mitch
- If may seem unnecessary, it may look ridiculous. Your friends may laugh when they see it. BUT...it's THE WAY to carry a banana around in your backpack, lunch bag, or back pocket and save it from turning into a bruised, mushy mess. And, surprisingly, nearly every banana, small and large, has fit into the Banana Guard. Have I said enough? Get one for yourself ...and a few more for your friends. (Posted on 5/23/10)
- Mine's ImportedReview by Big Consumer of Bananas
- I found out about the Banana Guard before they were available here and my wife had some shipped over from the UK. They're fantastic. An engineering marvel. Sure, it's a little hard to keep a straight face when I leave it on my desk on my co workers point at it and say "what the hell is that?" but my bananas are always secure and unblemished. (Posted on 10/2/09)
Items 1 to 10 of 12 total