Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Good ProductReview by Val Richard
- Well made product. I replaced the OEM plastic tool roll with this. I had concerns it might not fit in the R90 tool tray but it works a treat. Still had room for shop rags and tire gauges. Lots of organizational opportunities and well worth the money in this tightwad's book. (Posted on 5/30/16)
- Tool RollReview by Don
- The Kriega Tool Roll is a very well made, large roll that holds almost all of the tools I need for field repairs of my BMW 1200 GS. This is, frankly, way beyond what motorcycle manufactures ever sold with their bikes. And it's worlds beyond the so called "tool kits" found today. And when I say "almost all," don't get the idea that the tool roll is inadequate. It's not. It's just that I've included everything I might need to do some pretty extensive repairs in the field. I mean, an oil filter wrench is bulky. I'm very happy with the tool roll. When stuffed with my tools, it folds up into a tidy bundle that probably would have fit under my saddle if I hadn't already stuffed a bunch of electronics under there. So, bottom line, if I hadn't already bought this tool roll, I would buy one now. In fact, a friend of mine did just that. If you're the kind of rider that does pretty much all the maintenance on your bike, or are going someplace where the ability to get the bike up and running again is critical, then this tool roll will allow you to pack, in a neat and organized way, just about everything you might need out there. (Posted on 5/16/12)
- Good valueReview by Rick
- I compared a number of tool rolls before deciding on the Kriega. It's well built and looks like it's going to last for years. I didn't want one that's loaded with tools since I'd probably chuck half of them to replace with my own. The Kriega is a nice, compact size, which is important for me on my Vespa. I'll be bringing this with me on a 3000 mile cross-country trip next April. I'll report back on how it worked out for me. (Posted on 12/19/11)
- Great product!Review by Leonel
- Right size to go under seat for most bikes, ideal for people like me that like to already had tools. Very sturdy construction. Love to have a small zipped bag to store small items. (Posted on 8/20/11)