Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (7)
- Mix-IT2 Audio MixerReview by Dane
- This is the best product Aerostich carries. Without it I would not be able to hear my XM radio, I whear ear pugs. And it's the only amp that will connect to your 12 volt sys. I have one bike and three scooter's and each one has it's own. Monday I'm going to order two more. Thank's Aerostich. (Posted on 11/15/14)
- Exactly as advertised!Review by Michael
This item works well. I've used it during my commute with an MP3 player and a CB radio connected to the Mix-it2, plus a radar detector plugged into the priority override slot. Everything works exactly as promised. The ability of this unit to turn up the volume on my music player is a plus because I ride with earplugs.
The device comes with a belt clip and I reccomend you find some way to attach it where there is some small amount of air flow. After connecting the other items, I folded cords and put everything nice and tidy into a small tankbag. It did not occur to me that being an amplifier it would generate a good deal of heat. Not enough to harm anything - not a problem with the device - signal amplifiers such as the Mix-it2 are going to generate heat and you must allow that heat to disipate. Put it on your belt or an armband instead of zipped-up inside a thick walled bag and all will be well. Great item!! (Posted on 6/8/13)
- Excellent productReview by TF1200RT
- I've used this product for four years now between two different bikes. Has always performed flawlessly using my MP3, radar and GPS. Looking to buy another unit. (Posted on 5/13/12)
- introduces some distortionReview by LJNelson
- While this product does the job, I think it does introduce some distortions. I consider myself an audiophile, so this may not be noticeable to most people, but I've found that listening to music is not quite as crisp as without this device. I have yet to take a long trip to see just how annoying this will be against the environmental noise. (Posted on 4/10/12)
- Great product, wonderful serviceReview by Nahum
- Does what it's supposed to; flawlessly. Company helped me to work through a self inflicted problem with a great deal of patience. I've had a unit for several years and have used in in all sorts of environments. There's nothing like a Pipe Band to get you through the 2 AM, lonely road all beat up blues and the Mix-It delivers all 50 pipers directly to the cerebral cortex. (Posted on 12/6/11)
- Mix-It2 is a winnerReview by BMWBooda
- After many years dealing with a fussy, complicated AutoCom system, is was a delight to try the Mix-It2. No bundles of extra wires and filters, no bulky cords, just a simple, clean setup and wonderful sound. I'm sold...should have done this many years ago. (Posted on 7/15/11)
- Works as promised. Servic...Review by Chris Hopkins
Works as promised. Service from manufacturer, Mix-It Products, is outstanding. I mistakenly thought my unit was defective and returned it to Mix-It. They tested the unit and concluded that I was using the wrong connecting cable. Called me twice to follow up, and sent the unit back with a complementary correct cable.
TIPS: 1. If connecting a stereo output, e.g., Garmin 2820, to the mono priority override of the unit, USE A STEREO TO MONO CABLE (available at RadioShack).
2. If you have a problem, call Mix-It before sending the unit in.
(Posted on 7/11/08)