Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- EfficientReview by Doug
- Agreed, easy to install, clean, and this solves the pigtail hanging out from under seat, and works well. I would also like to see a cover with it. (Posted on 12/6/12)
- Great SolutionReview by BMW convert
- I was tired of the female pigtails sticking out from under the seat. This solves that problem and makes for a simple attach/detach of the electrics. As suggested, they should include rubber plug. My dealer installed and had a plug that worked fine. Make sure you locate where your legs don't hit the plugged in connectors when you dismount. (Posted on 5/26/12)
- Solid connectionReview by Kaw-liga
- This works far better than cig lighter type receptacles. Very low profile, easy to install and a much more secure connection. I only wish they would offer the male terminal to go with it. (Posted on 11/4/11)
- nice, clean installReview by Joe Smith
- This works great! My vest never comes unplugged while riding and it looks alot better than having an SAE pigtail sticking out. I wish it came with a rubber plug for non-usage times as it will get green fuzzies. Just put a little dielectric grease in it and all is good. Highly recommend!! (Posted on 8/21/09)