Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- Great stuff!Review by Tom
This stuff is MAGIC!
Picked up a bottle at the VBR3, and finally got around to lubing my Darien zippers yesterday. Why did I wait??? They work so smoothly now! Amazing!!!! (Posted on 10/8/13)
- Whoooosh!...Review by George S
- I used this on all my suit zips when I got it in the mail. No question, those zips flow smoooooth as silk now. A great improvement. Not the easiest to apply exactly on the zip teeth, but with waterproof zips, that's kind of academic with the overlapping material that seals them off from the outside. It has made putting my gear on a whole lot easier, I know that!! (Posted on 5/23/13)
- Good StuffReview by Defiant Spirt
- The detachable visor on my 3/4 helmet rides in a plastic sliding track and keeping it both clean and lubricated was always a problem. I tried using traditional silicone and then white lithium grease, both of which worked fine as lubricants until they collected enough road "dust" to then start acting more like cement. Because it dries the way it does and still provides lubrication, this Teflon product solved the "dust" problem and now my visor operates very smoothly. (Posted on 1/29/13)
- Got lube?Review by JBHawley
- This lube is a great general purpose lubricant that works much better than 3-n-1 oil from years gone by. I use it almost as much as WD-40. Its kinda thin so it drips a lot if too much is used. It does what it is made to do in most excelent fashion. (Posted on 12/24/12)
- DuPont Teflon Squeeze BottleReview by Mark
This stuff is vastly different from anything I've ever used before. Nearly as thin as water, it's hard to believe it is doing anything. Once the solution has dried, your O-rings are coated in Teflon...neat! Most of what I squirted on the chain dripped off into a towel, which I wiped the down the chain with. I am probably being more liberal with it than is necessary, meaning that one could most likely make the bottle last longer than mine will. Zero sticky mess that I have come to associate with spray can chain lubes (which I won't be using anymore).
(Posted on 3/15/12)
- Great Chain LubeReview by OLD KODGER
- I used this on my F800GS on my 13,000 mile rude to Ushuaia every other day alternating with Castrol Chain Wax and never had to adjust my chain . (Posted on 5/29/11)