Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Simply the best... Review by Mike
- Seven bucks seems like a lot to pay for a simple pair of nail clippers, when you can buy a set made in China @ Walgreens or WalMart for less then $2. But these are worth every penny. They take some getting used to the angle of the blades, but they are sharp, sturdy and totally reliable. The file is the best I've seen on nail clippers. If I lose this pair, I'm buying another set! (Posted on 12/1/13)
- Compact and cool, BUT--- Review by David
- Great compact and light weight pocket item until the lever broke off after a few months of weekly use. (Posted on 7/31/11)
- Good for travel, but I wouldn't use `em everyday. Review by Giuseppe
- These are very flat, light clippers. The body is rectangular, not tapered like most nail clippers, but it's only about about half as thick, so it's a good tradeoff. There are only two problems with this design. First, as far as I can tell, there's no way to fold the nail file out of the way once the clippers are "open". It always sticks straight out the back or hinges up, making the clippers awkward (for me) to hold. Try this with a regular nail clipper and you'll see what I mean. You also have to push the lever flat (almost back down into its stowed position) when clipping. On most regular clippers, the lever only travels about 20 degrees and never goes all the way down. This design makes the tool even more awkward. The second issue is the shape of the blades. They're not quite as rounded as most of the other nail clippers I've used, making it harder to get a smooth, round cut. You end up taking off three or four small, straight pieces, instead. These are minor points, but they do detract from the clipper's usefulness. As a whole, this product appears to be well-made and durable. I'll definitely take mine on the road, but I'll choose something a little more user-friendly at home. (Posted on 12/19/09)