Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- This did not suckReview by Daniel
- Unfortunately I can not recommend this pump. After three or so successful uses mine stopped sucking. (Posted on 2/3/15)
- cranky pumpReview by mo
- bought it 2 weeks ago, used it to drain my tank day i got it. worked great,metal tip on the end kept it in place. pulled gas out even when it was sucking air.was faster than i thought it would be.would buy again. (Posted on 4/12/13)
- Super PumpReview by Spider
I recentliy bought one of these to drain my tank. It works great. It's very compact, the tube is thin and flexible, it will pump even if it's sucking up some air, and the out-flow tube has a metal end that keeps it from jumping out of whatever container it's in.
Until now, I've carried one of those inexpensive bulb pumps (the black bulb with the two clear tubes coming out of each end) and it has been a lifesaver. But it is now officially retired. The Cranky Pump is more compact, less messy, easier to use and, if necessary, can reach the nether regions of an odd-shaped tank...so it's good for draining a tank almost completely dry. (Posted on 6/6/12)
- Great productReview by Motobrothers.com
This pump is great. I have used it for years. It is awesome being the hero when some stranger is out of gas on his bike. You pull this puppy out and before he can say I owe you a cold beer, You've transfered enough fuel to get to the station.
Also not having to carry an extra fuel bottle for your stove is priceless. (Posted on 1/24/11)