Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (18)
Items 11 to 18 of 18 total
- excellent!Review by bobby
- I have had this light on 4 bikes so far. Had on person tell me that I had disappeared in the sunlight at an intersection...all he saw was this brake light...couldn't even see the stoplight where I was stopped. Prevented a crash, it did. I now use two of them. (Posted on 6/30/11)
- LED break lightReview by Podio
- I used this extra light on my VStrom. Works great. Now I tried to instal it to my R1200RT and it did not work since the same wire is used by running and break light. (Posted on 12/5/10)
- LED brake lightReview by stark
- Three years. 54,000 miles. All kinds of weather in WI. Still works great. Love it. (Posted on 4/2/10)
- Bright, visible, very good (but not perfect)Review by Michael
The light is bright and highly visible - it's an easy way to make yourself more easily seen. I like having two sets of brake lights (stock + this light) because I think a single light makes depth perception more difficult for drivers.
But: it doesn't mount to a WA license plate without having to cut away some of the plate (the wires coming out the back are too high on the light). Also, condensation collects on the inside. I returned my first one for this reason, and Aerostich sent me another - I added extra shrink wrap to the wires on the second one, and protected the back from spray from the tire, but moisture still gets in (I suspect through the hole where the wires exit the unit).
I'd buy another, because it's the only light like this that I've found, but if another company made a similar one, I'd try theirs first. (Posted on 3/26/10)
- The Versa Light was easy ...Review by Scott Kaplan
- The Versa Light was easy to install and folks following me tell me it has improved visibility of my motorcycle. However, after the first rainstorm I rode through, the lens fogged leaving condensation underneath. Not sure what the long term affects it will have, or if it can be sealed against future vapor leakage. (Posted on 5/15/09)
- Useless! You can barely s...Review by Shawn Matthew
- Useless! You can barely see it light up from 30 feet away in the daytime. Buy something else. (Posted on 11/13/08)
- Only works with negative ...Review by Larry Clapp
Only works with negative ground systems, older Triumphs with postive ground will not work.
(Posted on 7/16/08)
- Installed easily. No prob...Review by George Chandler
- Installed easily. No problems yet through all weather. Very bright, even in direct sun as best as I can tell. I plan to add a second one to my bike to increase the effect. (Posted on 9/21/07)
Items 11 to 18 of 18 total