Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (18)
Items 1 to 10 of 18 total
- Works like a champ - in an unexpected place!Review by Jim
- My 2010 HD Electra Glide Limited has quite a few LED add-ons already, so it wasn't my target project. I'm pretty familiar with the LED lights available through the catalog, and when I broke off the 3rd stoplight in my truck topper, I knew just where to go for a replacement. I bought the 'Stopper' LED setup, and since it's already fitted with mounting holes and bolts, all it took was 15 minutes to fabricate a new holder and bolt the unit to the interior of the topper's aluminum frame. A retrofit that looks great, and eliminates those pesky lightbulbs! (Posted on 6/12/15)
- As advertised - good productReview by Loachdvr
- Had to install this light on the bottom of the license plate because of the existing reflectors, but that was fine with me. Installation was not hard, and I wired to the existing brake light wires. Took an extra pair of hands from my wife to hold wires etc., as I was working with very little space when it came to the wire tapping. The brightness of it in the day was a little less than I expected, but at night it is well worth the extra visibility. (Posted on 5/16/12)
- Works greatReview by Charles Forrest
- Easy to install and wire on my 2008 Versys. Anything I can do to light up the rear end here in Atlanta is a good thing. Thanks! (Posted on 1/26/12)
- Just what I was looking forReview by Scotcho
- My bike needed just this light for extra visibility, since there was no other location to put a priority brake light. I agree with Michael that the wires exit the unit too high, but I drilled a small half-hole in the plate and mount and threaded the wires up. Very brilliant light, works as advertised! Thanks. (Posted on 1/2/12)
- Works just fine...Review by realoldfart
- Since 20% of motorcycle accidents involve getting hit from the rear by a car, I've had these behind safety gadgets on several motorcycles I've owned. I also have that wide Aerostich reflective tape on the back of my helmet for night riding. Ain' no such thing as being TOO safe, right?! (Posted on 12/27/11)
- works well looks niceReview by alan
installed on a triumph sprint st, just for extra rear light.
Easy to install. I also added the combination light that has a running light, brake and indicators. now its on that was overkill The stopper only would have been enough.
Wiring for both needs care and attention to install.
A install kit using the Triumph wiring fittings would be worth having (Posted on 12/5/11)
- stopper led brake liteReview by umf george
- When I hooked it up to power it was brilliant, but when I started looking at license plate and bracket on 2000 FXDC Harley, It would not fit without major drilling and messing with the flow of the fender. (Posted on 12/1/11)
- scary bright, and durableReview by el payaso
- had one on my old urban-warrior XL600 for over 2 years now. still working great, still shows up nicely even in El Paso sun, despite many hours of commuting, living outside uncovered during monsoon season, and 2 getoffs in the dirt. will be buying more for my other bikes! for $28, it's great life insurance. (Posted on 9/27/11)
- Stopper LED Brake LightReview by Steve S
- Great product! Super bright, nice quality, easy to install. Looks good, too. (Posted on 9/15/11)
- Excellent, qualityReview by Honda Rick
- Installed easily, Works well, looks great, put two on my bike adds to my visibility. (Posted on 9/7/11)
Items 1 to 10 of 18 total