Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (7)
- Going Strong for 2+ Years of Abuse...Review by Karl Kugler
I have a set of these installed on the trunk of my year-round sidecar rig, and they have been working perfectly for over 2 years of harsh conditions including rain, snow, sand, hundreds of miles of washboard gravel, etc...
To see a video of them in action you can check them out on YouTube at:
http://youtu.be/ASYTt_4fmTI (Posted on 5/5/11)
- I've had mine installed f...Review by Scott Kaplan
- I've had mine installed for about a year now (as of 5/09) and they still work just fine. I tie-wrapped them to my turn signal stalks on my '99 Concours. Maybe that dampens some vibration from having them hard-mounted to the body/frame. Or not. But they still flash. YMMV apparently. (Posted on 5/22/09)
- Worked good for two month...Review by Eduardo Ruiz
Worked good for two months. the flasher died quickly.
No trabaja como antes solo las luces, Â¡ que lastima ! (Posted on 5/7/09)
- Good idea, but the flashe...Review by Rob Hoffman
- Good idea, but the flasher part died pretty quickly. The LEDs continued to work...but no longer flash. (Posted on 2/10/08)
- Worked great for about th...Review by Mark Kleponis
- Worked great for about three months. Now, they only flash very slowly once in a while. Went from dazzling to disappointing very quickly! (Posted on 8/10/07)
- worked for about two mont...Review by kenneth stewart
- worked for about two months now just flashs once. no responce from aerostitch (Posted on 5/23/07)
- Same experience as the re...Review by Patrick Worsham
- Same experience as the rest, only works intermittantly now. I guess that's why the hyperlights are two times as much... (Posted on 5/14/07)