Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (49)
- Great ValueReview by JW
Completed a lot of research and the mini-compressor seemed to be the best value.
Quick shipment by Aerostitch and I'm very pleased with the compressor. Small, nice carrying case, all conceivable connectors included and all components are high quality. Tested inflation capability and it does it's job well.
It might be dicey using it in rain as it's not a sealed unit, but there are a few reasons I wouldn't repair a tire in the rain, so not a problem for me.
For $50, this is a GREAT buy.
(Posted on 1/27/17)
- Small but does the jobReview by Wing Rider
- Well, this pump is small and doesn't take up much space but does it deliver! On a recent trip I had a TPMS warning light come on so obviously I checked the pressure in my tires. Of course this is on a Sunday Morning with no real services near by. Well I topped off my tires and then we checked the pressure in 2 other big touring bikes and found their tires were in need of air as well. Pump worked like a champ. Highly recommended! (Posted on 6/29/16)
- Works well, and soo smallReview by Benedikt
- What can I say: It works well and rather quickly, and it is so small it fits under the seat of my Yamaha Super Tenere. A nice no-nonsense tool, and while it doesn't have a pressure gauge, I am not really missing one since I carry one anyway. (Posted on 6/20/16)
- Great size!Review by SaVa1959
- I have only used it once. Seems to work great. Very compact, which is always great on a motorcycle! (Posted on 4/14/16)
- Jury still outReview by Ted
- first time out, flipped the switch(not like the one in the picture), a quick motor sound and then nothing. thought the motor blew. turns out it popped the 3 amp fuse on my SAE lead. waiting for some better weather to try again. (Posted on 12/23/15)
- Mini compressorReview by Gerard
- Absolutely worthless. Used it 2-3 times to top off my tires to make sure it worked,then put it away in preparation for an upcoming trip. Before returning home, I tried to use it to top off my tires, and it ran for less than 2 seconds and stopped. When I returned home, I found that the motor had died. What good is it if I can't rely on it when I need it. (Posted on 9/5/15)
- Used once, worked greatReview by Errol
I never had an issue with this pump. The switch worked fine for me once I realized it rotated in one direction. I haven't had to use this for an emergency, but my friend and I checked our tire pressures in Fort St. John on our way from Reno, NV to Whitehorse, YT and it worked perfectly to get us both back up to a proper pressure.
I have one recommendation for the next revision of this product. Place a Schrader valve on the end of the outlet, just after it tees off to the pump hose. This way you can maintain the compact size while giving an easy way to attach a tire gauge to check pressure without having to constantly remove pump from the wheel. (Posted on 7/14/15)
- No goReview by Echo15
- Bought this several years ago for that "hope I never need it" situation. Well, finally had that situation and.....nothing. No power. No compression. Borrowed a bicycle hand pump to get home. (Posted on 4/8/15)
- Small & Fast w/some flawsReview by Monty
- This is one of the smallest and fastest pumps on the market (and cheapest) but as many have said in reviews, the switch is defective and the wires to the motor can become disconnected quite easily. I returned my first pump and received another with exactly the same problem with the switch. You have to bend the wires around the switch to get the pump to energize. I have decided that it will cost me the same to buy a more robust switch at Lowe's than to return the pump via UPS. There was another fellow who recommended that you dip some of the motor connections in vinyl coat to protect the connections from shorting out on the frame (sparks) and to use some locktite on other screws which could back themselves out. I will do all of these things as well. Most of the folks on my last ride liked the size and efficiency (quick air-up's) of this pump than the bigger, more expensive ones they were carrying. (Posted on 8/6/14)
- Great Things in small packagesReview by HookedonHarley
- I was a little dubious of this compressor after reading all the reviews talking of switches, open wires, and stuff breaking. But I could not find anything comparable, so decided to give it a try. I am pleasantly surprised. Yep, it has a few weak points, but it comes with a very usable storage bag, and, with a little care, this compressor works very nicely. If you are concerned about the switch and wire issues, they can be easily remedied, and I believe the compressor itself is worth the investment. (Posted on 7/16/14)