Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (12)
Items 1 to 10 of 12 total
- Best I've Ever Had!Review by Big Mike
This is an awesome product. My favorite feature has to be that it can easily be trimmed with a hammer and chisel to fit any size saddle bag. It is truely multipurpose because if it's trimmed properly, it can be used on two of even three bikes at the same time!
Highly recommended!! (Posted on 9/23/14)
- Best stand on the market!Review by mrkartoom
First off let me say don't make the same mistake I did and buy two of these block stands. When I looked at it on the website I thought wow this is one great looking stand. It matches the inside walls of my house perfectly and since I work on my bike in the kitchen I figured they compliment my decor nicely. Anyway, the more I looked at it the more I realized one block stand alone may be just a bit too short to get my bike off the ground. Then it dawned on me, if I ordered two them I could stack them on top of each other and get twice the height. Well let me tell you it was quite a shock to discover after I got them you can stand these things on their end and get twice the height. I started to ship the second one back, but couldn't bare to part with it. I've decided to use it as a planter for my indoor herb garden.
(Posted on 3/27/12)
- Don't be fooledReview by Zoo
- A poor imitation of the original! (Posted on 7/29/11)
- Universal - works on all bikesReview by Felix the Cat (aka Guzzi Girl)
- I've been using the cheapo Aussie version with my various GS's and was overjoyed to find it also worked with my Quota. The only problem I have is when I travel away from home, but Vladan has the best idea. To think I've been using gutters and holes! D'oh! Can't wait for when the stilts come back in stock. (Posted on 5/5/11)
- Multi-Purpose!Review by Matt Peek
- This thing is the best! I keep a couple in the freezer in my garage for when I need to peel the wheels off the Norton. The best thing is by keeping it in the freezer, I just pop a couple chilled refreshing bottles of suds into the convenient holes and they stay cold for the duration of any job and they're right there for when I want them. Just wipe the oil off the caps .... (Posted on 12/14/10)
- Outstanding BlockReview by CactusJack
- Your Block Stand is outstanding. One is outstanding in my yard with the dogs leash attached and another is outstanding under my bike in the garage. Just WOW. (Posted on 12/2/10)
- Pre-mix quick set concrete is betterReview by Vladan
- I carry a 20Kg bag of quick-setting pre-mixed concrete in my backpack. Just add a few liters of water and in just a few minutes you have a solid stand custom molded for your bike! It's not as cheap as this solution though, water is damn expensive here in Timbuktu! (Posted on 10/29/10)
- royaltiesReview by fred
Your #GRAL will undoubtedly work well but it does seem to be a straight knock-off of the 1950s British Hymol-Wright Jack, which was the Birmingham Brick Works sole attempt to enter the vehicle accessory market.
Are you paying them royalties? (Posted on 6/18/10)
- Really WorksReview by Bill Cargile
- Works like a dream. Don't know what I did before I got my #GRAL. I would wait, however for the sale. You can beat this price during the summer months. Winter prices seem to increase due to demands. (Posted on 4/28/10)
- Block Doubles As Emergency BrakeReview by warndoggy
- Recently while traversing the hell of metoropolitan Sacramento, my brakes failed due to a hydraulic fluid leak. Fortunately I had my block stand with me, tethered to my bike to prevent theft and so I pushed it off the back seat from where I keep it and the friction created by the block dragging stopped me in about 100 yards or so. The wildly bouncing block also caused drivers behind me to slam on their brakes and thus not smashing in to me from behind. Thank you Aerostitch for this multipurpose block! (Posted on 4/25/10)
Items 1 to 10 of 12 total