Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Transit hip pads and sleevesReview by Ed
- Bought new Darien pants. Awesome pants! Wanted hip pads for them so I ordered a pair of the TF5 transit pads like I have been using in my Roadcrafter pants. Same great product. Have not crash tested these and hope I do not but have been down a little in dirt in the Roadcrafter. All is well and I like this product as it is not bulky like the original ones. Good stuff! (Posted on 3/21/14)
- added to 1 piece suitReview by Allen
- I am 6' and 180# and had these added to a decade old textile suit. Pads generously cover hip/upper outer thigh. To protect my financial investment and ensure proper placement in garment, I found Lizzy Leathers via online search to effectivley install product using sewn to suit heavy duty Velcro. (Posted on 1/25/13)
- Aerostich TF5 Transit Hip PadsReview by Thomas
- Just what my skinny hips ordered. Good fit. Good protection. (Posted on 11/27/12)