Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- Fit and ComfortReview by Lee
- I have not been a fan of ear plugs because of the safety factor involved in blocking out sirens or a horn. After trying these plugs I'm still not a fan and it's because of fit and comfort. One ear plug seemed to fit but the other would just slide out. The one that would stay in would end up hurting my ear. Perhaps a expanding soft type of ear plug would work better. (Posted on 8/17/14)
- Great plugsReview by Rides Alone
- These are definitely the best ear plugs I have found. My only problem lies with the multiple sizing. I doubt there are many adults who could wear the small size. One must purchas a whole new packet in order to get the size desired. At any rate, they are worth the price easily. (Posted on 5/19/12)
- Ear plug fitReview by Lone Rider
- I am really happy with these ear plugs, but I need the medium ones....continuing to receive a set of the medium and the small...one wants to throw the small ones away. I would just like to buy two medium ones. My only complaint. Have used these for a couple of years now. Just easy for me to lose them... (Posted on 4/26/12)
- Ear PlugsReview by David
- I really liked the idea of these earplugs and the fact that they could be inserted and removed easily unlike the foam type. However, although one ear fit perfectly and was very effective for wind noise reduction, niether of the sizes fit the other ear properly and were virtually useless. I ended up returning the earplugs as I could not use them. I do appreciate the great return policy that Aerostitch offers. (Posted on 1/19/12)
- Great Ear Plugs!Review by Tommer
- I've always been frustrated with disposable earplugs. I never really knew why the left one would always seal perfectly, and the right side would never quite seal properly, always letting in just enough wind noise to drive me batty. Finally I saw these plugs and had to try em. They are great.. the best I've tried yet (and I've tried everything, even the self-mold putty). It ends up that my left year needs the medium sized earplug, while the right side needs the large size, which is obviously the reason I could never quite seal that right side up properly. These plugs are great and are VERY comfortable for long hauls. I even have a set that I keep in the house for when my kids are screaming and I don't want my tinnitus to progress!! I recommend 'em. (Posted on 2/9/10)