Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (30)
- Heat for 2007 R6Review by drunknchi
- Should have done this long time ago. I ride year round and didn't want to shell out 100+ on heated gloves. Had trouble wiring it up and finally got it relayed. Definitely worth it. (Posted on 11/30/13)
- Easy to UseReview by KIERAN
- These were easy to wire in and use. I just finished 6500 miles, Seattle to Alaska, and back. six days of rain with lots of wind. They worked well. (Posted on 7/10/12)
- love heated gripsReview by Am.E
- This heated grip kit works great. I've purchased it twice now to put on two separate bikes. I originally installed them on my Kawasaki 650R, and have ridden for a season with no problems. I've since bought a new bike, and I'm putting these on it right from the beginning. (Its not really feasible to get the heat elements back off the bars once you install them in order to transfer to a different bike. Fortunately, these are inexpensive enough that I just bought a second set.). I also don't use the switch that comes with it, but wired the grips so that I can use the two channel variable controller that controls my heated jacket and gloves. I use the same channel that controls the gloves, which I don't use very much, to also heat the grips. Its a nice clean install with one controller for my jacket and the grips, and I love it. Highly recommend. (Posted on 6/20/12)
- Simple InstallReview by Larry
- This is the second heated grip that I have had and this one works just as good as the first and for a lot less money. Some kits go for 4 times and more than what these cost and while I don't know how those work, I doubt that they are any better. As far as I am concerned you cannot beat the quality especially, when matched to the price. (Posted on 3/9/12)
- heated grip elementReview by tt
- ordered a simular product for around the same price from another company last year and got nothinfg but problems.poor shipping time and customer service.AEROSTICH shipped very fast.costumer service was good.definately very happy with my purchase. (Posted on 2/28/12)
- Heated gripReview by indyfire
- Easy to install, do what I need them to do and for a reasonable price. Would/will purchase again when the time comes. (Posted on 2/1/12)
- heated grip kitReview by Rednick
I have put these on every bike that I have owned for the past 25 years. They don't break,
they are very affordable, and they help extend your riding season.
BUY EM ! They are GREAT ! (Posted on 12/26/11)
- Good stuffReview by SamRus
Great hand grips!
I installed these on my 2007 Ninja 250 EX, and they work great! Rode four 25 mile rides in 30° F dry weather, and they did really well! I had to switch from Hi to Lo setting, because it was getting too hot...
I also have hand mitts that go over handlebars and gloves, so those together with these grips work really well!
Although, I must say, if you take the hand mitts off, and use the heated grips alone, the windchill sips through the gloves, and even though your palms will be burning, the outside of your fingers will still be cold. So strongly recommend these grips in combination with some hand-mitts! Unbeatable duo :-) (Posted on 12/21/11)
- excellent economical heated grip padsReview by jcollier
- I hastely put these heating pads on three bikes because I was tired of freezing my hands. So I put them on the top of the grip and tied them down with tie wraps. Not pretty looking but extremely effective. Without them, the freezing has wekened my throttle arm to the point where I am now doing physiotherapy to recover the strength in that right arm. In fact, I believe the heat from these pads is accelerating my recovery. On low setting with gloves on, and its 32F, my hands are extremely comfortable.For the low cost, its good value. (Posted on 12/1/11)
- Warm fingers againReview by Eli54
- Since the Beemer is sidelined and I'm on the vintage Evinrude I needed these! (Posted on 11/19/11)