Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- I Love This OneReview by Peter G
- This is so neat and flat I carry it everywhere. (Posted on 12/12/11)
- nice budget knifeReview by giselle
- I have one of these and intended to clip it on my pocket but (as seen in photo above) the hinge end of the knife sticks out of my pocket. It's best used as a money clip. I have since bought a different knife that has a usable pocket clip. (Posted on 1/10/10)
- I thought this was intere...Review by Stephen Jensen
I thought this was interesting and anwers the question of, "how should one wear the American flag patch?"
To wear our country's flag properly, the field of stars is worn closest to your heart. Further, when worn on the sleeve of a military uniform, the flag should appear to be advancing and not retreating. Thus, if your patch is to be worn on your LEFT sleeve, use a left flag (normal). For patches worn on your RIGHT sleeve, use a "right" or "reversed field" flag. (http://www.ushistory.org/betsy/flagetiq.html)
(Posted on 3/30/09)