Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (19)
Items 1 to 10 of 19 total
- Funnn shirt messageReview by J P
- Great image, funniest ever. Get this to start conversations- with EveryOne ! Looks durable, great quality. Just a big front image, plain otherwise. Need more cafe motorbikes in America ! (Posted on 11/30/15)
- Wherever there is sin...Review by Bob
- I bought this for my wife... She loves it! It's perfect for her as she rides AND she goes on medical mission trips... The shirt breaks stereotypes and so does she... (Posted on 5/9/14)
- Whereever there is sin T-ShirtReview by James
I bought it for my 44 year old son. He loves it.
I might add he is a practicing psychologist. (Posted on 8/3/13)
- Nice, but...Review by Jason
- I have wanted this shirt for a few years.. finally ordered it. It's sized large for any one on the fence. I made the mistake of going up when i should have gone down. Nice quality and conversation piece! (Posted on 2/1/13)
- Irreverance for everyoneReview by Kevin
- All time favorite shirt. Depending on whom you're talking to, you can spin this as a "mission of mercy" or a sacrilegious statement. I've talked to a lot of God-fearing folk who want to dismiss it as sinful, but then upon reflection get that it's about helping those most in need "see the light." At least that's how I spin it... ;-) Get this shirt; you won't regret it! (Posted on 8/24/12)
- Simply The BEST!Review by VanHarlan
- I always "admired" this shirt in a snickering kind of way . . . it always made me laugh . . . finally, after about a year of looking at it online I bought it . . . and by far it is my all time favorite to wear out and about . . . it always gets "double takes" and the most frequent inquiry "is that a nun smoking a cigarette?" . . . too funny . . . it makes everyone's day. (Posted on 6/8/12)
- THE T-shirtReview by pete
In this time of blurring of the line between church and state, this is where I am at. My favorite T-shirt and have sent it to all my catholic friends.
(Posted on 5/5/12)
- Favourite MomentReview by Skiwi
Favourite moment wearing it:
In a diner on NE on the way to Novia Scotia on the GS from home in Colorado, at the counter, coffee, pie, book; some putz off the freeway was trying to proselytize to all the patrons about 'finding Jesus', he saw the top half of my shirt, asked me if I had found Jesus, I sat up, he read the rest - and left the restaurant; got some smiles from the waitress and other patrons... <grin>
(Just to be sure, I like that people have faith, do NOT like that some choose to try and force theirs on you...) (Posted on 3/14/12)
- reaction Huh?Review by James
- As a guy, I thought she is the sin. Oh well! I wear it with pride. When asked about the shirt I respond I am a missionary. Best/worst response: got trapped by a bible thumper who wanted to talk about our experiences and conversion counts. (Posted on 2/15/12)
- No size small?Review by crDaniel
This is the perfect shirt for a smaller size female friend... It's a shame that it wont fit (and show off some very nice curves). Still cool though.
What's wrong with size small? (Posted on 12/4/11)
Items 1 to 10 of 19 total