Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Old School is Better Review by wayne
I have several kidney belts newer never got used to the plastic in the back. I've have had a Gold belt for years that has served me well. I simply out grew it and have replaced it with this, couldn't be more pleased.
(Posted on 5/30/14)
- Pure Gold Review by arthur
- I'm an "older" biker and thought it about time I try one of these for back support on long rides. It does the job. I feel it forestalled lower back pain that would have occurred on a recent 1500 mile weekend. Velcro closure makes it easy to apply. Only downer was that the upper and lower Velcro bands tend to overlap when I strap up. But it works fine and the price seems fair. (Posted on 10/21/13)
- Gold Belt User Review by Sagebrush57
- Simple, light weight, EZ on and off, flows air, no stupid plastic Transformer-like components. I used and liked one thirty years ago as a motocrosser, and it still is a functional accessory today for street riding. I am glad I bought another one. (Posted on 10/1/11)