Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Warm & comfortableReview by Jim
- Very nice socks. I actually have the boot sock which is too long for me. So I just fold the top 3 inches back down and works great. I'll be ordering this crew length next as it is shorter. The sock is warm, doesn't itch and doesn't move at all. Very nice socks. (Posted on 10/24/15)
- Antibacterial Crew SocksReview by RTRider
- Excellent socks! They are immediately impressive re fit, comfort. stay-up capability. Well worth the price. An observation is they feel a tiny bit thicker than any other boot sock I've worn - not a bad thing. A great product. (Posted on 2/4/12)
- Excellent sockReview by Randy
- I bough one pair of these socks a while back just to test them and found them to be very comfortable in both hot and cold conditions. They are also just the right height -- it seems other socks are either mx style and too high or crew style and too low -- I find these just right. Just ordered a couple more pair so I can always have a clean set ready. (Posted on 11/12/11)
- The Best!Review by Brian
- I recently purchased a couple of pairs of these socks and wear them with the BMW Pro Touring Boot. This sock is the best ever! Prior to using these, I'd worn the BMW sock. The elastic in this sock is much, much better than the BMW sock. The sock fits like a glove and does not bunch up, even after a very long day. And the sock wicks moisture away from your foot, keeping you dry and comfortable - even in the heat of summer. Highly recommended for touring and adventure riding. (Posted on 11/29/10)