Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (31)
- Works as it shouldReview by Warren
This is the second cover I've bought. First is still going strong on my Street Triple.
These are great covers. Love how lightweight they are -- and how easy they are to put onthe bike since they are so lightweight. Only used inside, so can't comment on any type of weather safety -- but definitely the only cover I'll have for bikes moving forward
(oh, on a 2016 R1200GS. went with the large and it fits perfectly with the windscreen) (Posted on 11/2/15)
- Cover fit Review by Scott
- Used my cover this weekend and worked well. It is thin and light for sure. Much lighter than my OEM FJR cover. No way I could carry OEM on trips. Fyi for sizing. I used a medium on the FJR1300. It fit pretty well. I do have a much bigger than stock windscreen but I still think medium was the right size. (Posted on 9/9/15)
- Great Cover with LED LightReview by Zorro26632
This cover is very light and works well in high winds. I have used in any times, and most recently in my coast-to-coast US 50 ride. The only thing that is a minor issue, is the color is jet black.
One dark and foggy night in Big Sur, CA, a young lady could not see my covered Goldwing and backed into the bike with her car. Fortunately, I faced the bike outward on the service stand and it did not fall, as she pushed it more than a foot along the asphalt before realizing what was going on.
I now have attached a Nite Ize flashing red LED to the cover. it clips perfectly on the "L" label along the Aerostich tag at the bottom of the cover. Now you can see the bike at night.
I just love this cover! (Posted on 7/26/15)
- Love this cover!Review by Ken
After a great discussion with the staff, we settled on a perfect fitting cover. Side cases, no top case, windscreen, and antenna on my K1600GT Sport were considerations that led to the size Aerostich recommended.
I love the black, non-descript look, It packs up into its own incorporated (can't lose it) pouch, and as its newness wears off, it seems to pack up in smaller.
Nice product, and worth the $'s, and wait, if it's back ordered. USA made quality. (Posted on 7/1/15)
- love but what happened to the grey ones?Review by Rebecca
- What happened to the grey ones?? Please bring back!!! Perfect for the sun. Perfect for the city. The grey just just made the bike disappear. Not only protects but doesn't catch the eye so much of thieves looking to snatch up two wheelers. (Posted on 4/14/15)
- Excellent cover!!Review by Neil
- After having my cover for the last half of the season I can say that I am very pleased with the cover. Very quick on and off, packs up very small, no reason not to carry with you and baby your bike!! A little added security covering your bike, no one can see what's there. After a couple of big storms the grommets for the bungie cord proved it's worth, very handy feature. I have a 2014 BMW GS Adventure, the large size fits very nicely with all my bags, with room to stack more items on the bike if needed. Nice to peel it off in the morning and be able to hop on a dry dewless bike! A little bit of price sticker shock at first but well worth the money!! (Posted on 1/7/15)
- Great cover for my K1600 GTLReview by Dave
- I used this cover during a multi-day hard storm in Asheville, NC recently over my 2014 K1600 GTL and it performed very well. It packs easily into the self storage bag, goes on easily, and with an added short bungee cord - held on while protecting the bike, well. I am pleased with this purchase. (Posted on 8/2/14)
- Slick coverReview by Carlie
I used this cover on a recent "squigly road" trip out to Zion for a two day hike. Although I gave up on threading the stretch cord through the grommeted holes as described, I was able to just pull out the length needed to stretch it over the bike from footpeg to shift lever pretty much as shown. I discovered that, being as voluminous as it is, I was able to stack my riding gear on the bike during an overnight camping stop. This enabled me to have a decent amount of room in the one man tent I was using. It stayed put, and all my gear stayed dry, during a windy (40-50mph gusts) rainy night, and then packed up easily in a delightfully small bundle in the clever integrated pocket/pouch.
I also used it to cover the bike while it baked in the sun for two windy days while I was hiking. Nice work! (Posted on 6/11/14)
- Very Nice Cover, but would like a half cover optionReview by martimus
- Really nice cover has kept my bike dry during rainstorms while I'm roughing it in the bar or motel room. My bike is garaged when at home so I only use this cover while traveling. I chose this one because of it's compact size when packed since I'm always space challenged. That's why I'd like to see a half cover, so that it would take up even less precious space in the saddlebags when I'm on the road. (Posted on 5/5/14)
- ultra light needs a little careReview by need2boat
- The price took me a little to get over but I've sewn a bit of ultra lite gear so I know care must be given when in use. The cover I got had some ripped stitches and it will be exchanged but the Med fit my 93 K 75s with bags and tank bag just right. The seams all look double stitched and could easily be seam sealed if one needed. Regardless of the ripped stitches on the velcro pocket it's a well made product and perfect for covering the bike in the road. (Posted on 12/26/13)