Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (17)
Items 11 to 17 of 17 total
- Makes you wonder why these aren't standard on bikesReview by Neil S.
I love this thing to pieces. It makes it easier to maintain RPMs at a certain range (especially low ranges), which helps when I'm trying to balance the bike at extremely low speeds (no more engine rev blips that make me lose control). This came in especially handy on my last ride, which involved quite a bit of gravel/muddy/watery roads: I was the only one in our scouting team on a standard bike (the rest were on underbones and scooters). Pretty much everyone had to put their feet down at some point when we got to nasty roads. This little piece of plastic helped me control my bike (which is quite unruly, even in the best of times).
Oh, and it also pretty much eliminated cramps for me, too. If you don't have one yet, what are you waiting for? (Posted on 11/8/11)
- excellent designReview by machase
- Wide works great. easy to install and helps fatigue / cramps on long rides. (Posted on 10/7/11)
- Cramp busterReview by Deb
A great product. It's easy to slip on or off and it makes all the difference. A simple, easy
solution to hand fatigue and cramping. I'm getting one for my sister in law. (Posted on 9/15/11)
- Great on ScooterReview by Jerry
I bought the wide crampbuster for my Silverwing Scooter. They make it much easier to control the speed and easier on the throttle hand.
(Posted on 8/24/11)
- LOVED IT!Review by lar
- I bought this baby to ride 800 miles- from my house to Sturgis on my R1--Knowing that the ride would be long and some what difficult- I wanted to mkae the fratigued factor as little as possible- THIS BABY IS A DREAM- I use it all the time- long trips- ralleys- weekend cruises- Once you get it- you'll love it- it is the best $10 I ever spent! NO BS! (Posted on 10/3/10)
- agree with the above reviewReview by Peter Bruce Photo
I with the guy above,rode from SF 2 NY and it worked for a while but I will get another just wish it was tighter. I tried heating it up and making it smaller,that worked for a while. See the photos of me doing this at updownlongwayaround.com
Cheers Peter (Posted on 8/8/10)
- Worked great - for a whileReview by David
- This worked great on my KLR650 for about 3,000 miles, then started slipping and became unusuable. I am ordering another though - don't want to be without! (Posted on 5/16/10)
Items 11 to 17 of 17 total