Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- The Best I've FoundReview by Richard
I've been riding for over 50 years, much of it long distance riding - big touring bikes, standards and even sports bikes. What I have found is that the Air Hawk requires a firm platform to work well. Using it with a soft seat that does not provide good support doesn't work.
What works best for me is using it in combination with a Corbin seat. The firmness and shape of the Corbin combined with the even weight disttribution provided by the Air Hawk has allowed me to do 1,000 mile days that would have been impossible for me sitting on anything else. (Posted on 6/13/15)
- No reliefReview by harleytom
I bought this seat in an attempt to make hours on the saddle of my HD Road King more tolerable on my tail bone. I have had the seat 3 weeks and just completed a 1400 mile 3 day trip around the National Parks of Yosemite and Sequoia. The seat neither met my expectations nor protected my tail bone. The cost of the seat was not what I would consider reasonable either.
I also thought that I was getting the "Airhawk 2", and didn't. Maybe that one is better? I believe that a closed cell foam pad with cutouts for the tailbone and prostate area would make things much more comfortable than the air bladders in this one.
This may work for those not bothered by a sensitive tail bone, or prostate issues, it just didn't work for me and I was disappointed with it. (Posted on 10/20/13)
- Airhawk Comfort CushionReview by FrJimPrice
- This is my second Airhawk. They effectively spread the weight across the whole butt area to alleviate the hotspots. Also, I gain about 1/2-1 inch height for my 34" inseam. Nothing I've found does the job better than Airhawk. (Posted on 9/25/11)
- Air hawkReview by robbin
- rode 3500 miles in 9 days, no monkey butt or bruising. Cured 80% of hind end problems (Posted on 9/3/11)