Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (29)
- Great GripsReview by Jerry
Great grips I am on my second year with them and they continue to work well. They do have to be cycled on and off if you don't have a thermostat.
(Posted on 10/21/11)
- Excellent!Review by MXCHAMP
I love these grips so much I am buying another set! I let the first set go with the new owner of my X challenge so his hands wouldn't get cold on the way home!
I have found that if you put safety wire around the throttle grip that the wrap will stay in place better.
To regulate the temperature, I use my Gerbings rheostat. It works great!!!!! (Posted on 2/15/11)
- heated grip wrapsReview by VBgoldwinger
- I received a set of these wraps 6 years ago as a gift. This year they finally quit working all of the sudden so I decided to order another pair for the price. These wraps are great and have paid for themselves time and time again over the years and made riding to work a lot more enjoyable. Hope I get another 6 years out of the new ones. (Posted on 2/6/11)
- great on cold fingersReview by Joe
- Worked great in keeping my fingers warm on my two day up north ride. They slipped a bit on my leather wrapped grips but managed. What was better yet I was able to plug then to my synergy heated vest for power. and heat control. (Posted on 10/18/10)
- Great GripsReview by Jerry
- First use-so far they are great- they get hot enough that I have had to cycle them on and off. (Posted on 10/18/10)
- These are what I had always looked for.Review by BikerJane
- I ride to work every morning [unless I see ice or it is already raining]. In the winter its around 30 at 7 am and I couldn't take the pain of the red frozen fingers anymore. I love these grips - so easy to put on - and they work so well. More time to ride! Its 60 to 70 degrees by 2 pm when I leave work, so I just don't turn them on. Just remember to switch them off when you park, and if you forgot, let your bike sit a bit after you realize what you did - or you will be popping that clutch! You probably will only forget once. No one I have shown them to has ever seen anything like them. No messing with the electronics on your handlebars or paying the high costs for those other grips. I consider the price equal to free for what they do for you. These are literally HOT! (Posted on 5/14/10)
- buying as a giftReview by Jeff O
- These work very well. Only downside is wore out. The surface of the grip wore out so the coil was uncovered, and does not have grip able to separate from wiring at grip, thus, not easily set aside when not needed. Overall, serves its purpose well. Toasty hands, even through gloves. (Posted on 12/1/09)
- Works good. Prone to failureReview by Ridneagain
- Work great. Nice and warm. A great alternative to heated grips. Are easily removed and installed. If I think I need them or have just finished using them I wrap them around the crossbar on my KLRs. However, I've replaced two pairs over several years because they quit working. In one instance, one grip quit heating. In the other, both grips quit; checked power connection and switchbut still didn't work. ...but, buying another pair because they are so handy and warm. (Posted on 11/3/09)
- Very GoodReview by CSA714
They work as marketed - Easy to install and get very hot, very quickly.
They can be removed just as quickly when the weather takes a warm turn, but they are not bothersome just to keep on (given you don't mind a thicker grip). (Posted on 9/14/09)