Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Bombproof Review by Andy
- I've had this Ortlieb bag now for about 5 years -and it has been fantastic. Use if for more than just cycle trips. Of particular note - last week while riding the Blue Ridge mountains, I failed to properly secure the bag and lost it on the highway at 70mph. Fortunately nobody ran it over or was hurt - the bag had a few scuff marks but HELD TOGETHER - it was completly stuffed tight - and held amazingly. i was sure it would have exploded - awesome bag. (Posted on 5/26/15)
- dry bag- mulita tasking luggage value Review by Eddie Larsonl
I've had my dry bag for 15 years. at first it was for the bike- keep my stuff dry. then I started using it for air travel luggage. then as a dry bag- what else?- for my kayaking.
it is so easy to pack, almost indestructible- that I don't know what I'd use in its place. (Posted on 10/29/14)
- Ortlieb rack pack 4.9 Review by alex
- I am really happy with the bag and the price was right. I got it much cheaper here than even Amazon. I would highly recommend the seller. After I order the bag I saw the same bag for less and I email Aero stich and they match the difference no questions asked. Great costumer service. Thank you. (Posted on 5/15/14)
- Great bag Review by Jorge
- Just returned home from my first trip using this bag: a 3,100 + mile dash to Key West and back. The bag performed greatly. Fantastic! (Posted on 3/27/14)
- Long Tour requirement Review by Gary
- I toured from west TX to upper Manitoba on a Multistrada 1200S Touring. I expected heat this summer, but was dogged by rain from the 4-corners all the way up to Canada and back. I teach online, so I needed waterproof containment and the hard sided bags were not an option. I have two bags, a L and an XL. The L held my one piece Roadcrafter/vented suit, depending on conditions. The XL held my clothes and the laptop. These bags are so much better than the Givi top box and much cheaper. I strapped the two bags together using the attached straps, then strapped down to the bike using quick release cargo straps. The amount of gear I was able to pack was on par with my old Goldwing. (Posted on 10/24/13)
- Ortlieb Duffel Bag Review by Marguerite
I have the larger size Ortlieb for longer trips. This size is perfect for weekend or short trips.
This bag and the larger one is AWESOME. Keeps my clothes completely dry and very easy to use. You won't be disappointed with his bag. (Posted on 6/25/13)
- Keeps dry and LOUD Review by RocketRex
- This is my second ortlieb I Have largest one in which I can pack my entire camp. The bag rides on my passenger seat section and also provides a backrest while moving. The Hi Vis raises awareness to other vehicles moving about. To the guy complaining about the zipper. This is a roll top, far more waterproof than any zipper. Would not travel on a bike without it!!! (Posted on 6/7/13)
- Not worth the money Review by gizmo97
- I got the bag today and to my surprise didnt have a zipper. It probably will keep the things dry but so will a plastic bag.You have to roll it closed then tie it down closed with the straps.If was half a price probably would be in range. (Posted on 3/1/13)
- Ortliebs won't let you down. Review by RCDinWA
- Having knocked out 27K miles this year, all of which were accomplished with a medium ortlieb bag, I can say this was a phenominal investment. I've used it to fly as a carry-on three times. It has never leaked, in spite of day long rides in the wettest of rain storms! So glad I didn't buy anything fancier or bigger. If anything, a second smaller bag is on my 'wish list' for next season. Don't forget a couple of RocStraps to hold it onto your bike, when you order yours. (Posted on 11/24/12)
- Flood proof Review by Mike
- These bags are an absolute must have Item for any trip.. Recently July 14, I was on my way to Homer Alaska from St Louis in Washington state the trip ended with a flash flood on rt 14 just north of the Columbia River, Well the bike was caught in the flood and swept 300ft down the road it came to rest in 2ft of mud and rocks everything not in my Ortliebs was destroyed , the med, and 2 small bags kept everything dry and secure (note; the straps kept the bags secured to the bike even with the tour pack and saddle bags broken and ground up) Look at it this way if you want to keep it put it in these bags period. (Posted on 8/14/12)