Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (33)
- Flood proofReview by Mike
- These bags are an absolute must have Item for any trip.. Recently July 14, I was on my way to Homer Alaska from St Louis in Washington state the trip ended with a flash flood on rt 14 just north of the Columbia River, Well the bike was caught in the flood and swept 300ft down the road it came to rest in 2ft of mud and rocks everything not in my Ortliebs was destroyed , the med, and 2 small bags kept everything dry and secure (note; the straps kept the bags secured to the bike even with the tour pack and saddle bags broken and ground up) Look at it this way if you want to keep it put it in these bags period. (Posted on 8/14/12)
- You're Gonna Love This BagReview by Bob
- I purchased one of these bags earlier this year and it's been a part of every trip since. Mine is a medium size - yellow color. It's a great size and fits on top of my seat and vario cases without interfereing with the vario latches. The yellow color is fairly hi-viz and is easy to spot from behind. Another advantage of the yellow color is that it's easy to find things inside because of the contrast. It buttons down tight to keep everything bone dry and the material is bomber. The bag is a great addition to my travel gear and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. (Posted on 7/18/12)
- short strapsReview by Beemerrider
- great bag, used it right away for Americade. First thing I did was add strap extensions so I could close the bag. Fits nicely on the back seat (Posted on 6/18/12)
- Longevity concernReview by Nick
- One of the top straps broke the first time I used it; good news is no problem with a return so I will get a new one. I do worry about long term durability, based on this experience however. (Posted on 6/14/12)
- Best Bag EverReview by Efinref
- Aside from my Goldwing and Ergo II's.......This bag is the best item I have ever purchased. It is big enough for my clothes for 4 days. I have the large hi-viz yellow and strap it on my luggage rack and it gives me extra visibility. In the crazy Atlanta traffic, I believe it was a life saver. (Posted on 5/1/12)
- Dry as a LA summer dayReview by Saltywheels
- Just got the bag recently to fit on the rear rack of my trike & wasn't expecting to test it 'wet'. But oh boy oh boy did I !! The recent storms in Los Angeles- 3 days of it- tried their best to wet my gear inside. No such luck!! All dry & snug. Love it!! (Posted on 4/3/12)
- So far so good.Review by John
- I have not used the bag myself yet. But it does seem very well made. My wife used it for a trip and loved it. There was no rain so I can't comment on it's waterproofness. (Posted on 3/16/12)
- In The BagReview by Steve in VT
I got a large and a medium in yellow. The medium holds a lot, and the large is positively cavernous. No reason to have stuff hanging off the back or sides anymore.
Likes: Well-made and sturdy; hold a ton; highly visible, easy to attach, can be shrunk or expanded as needed with binder straps, medium fits nicely inside the large for storage.
Dislikes: plastic-hose handles aren't much help (instructions are included for removing them); bags are somewhat slippery and must be securely tied down; no instructions included (other than as noted above). They probably shouldn't be carried by the metal "lips" of the closure. And if the carry ring ends up under the binder buckle, roll it the other way.
(Posted on 3/12/12)
- BRIGHT BAGReview by swoody
the color is BRIGHT!
holds LOTSA STUFF!
keeps stuff DRY
matches my Ortlieb saddle bags
KEEPS LOTSA STUFF DRY!!!!!! (Posted on 10/11/11)
- nothing better than theseReview by twowheels
- Just returned from a 2600 mile sojourn from SF to Canada and back. I had two of these bags on the back of my 1200GS and it's the perfect way to pack. The bags performed flawlessly and they look like ones I can use for years to come. Glad I chose them. (Posted on 10/1/11)