Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (41)
- Panniers not up to snuffReview by Sandy
- I returned these panniers. They did not fit on on my F800, and, even if they had fit, they would not have allowed for a tank bag. While they appeared to be weather resistant, they weren't waterproof. (Posted on 3/8/13)
- Tank PanniersReview by Zorro
- To new to write a road test. These panniers are a much greater quality than a previous set that went with a sold motorcycle. Just the fact that there are instructions to treat the bags with products that will increase their longevity is a nice touch. Appears to be a well thought out suspension system with soft materials that will come in contact with the motorcycles' tank. Plus they will be helpful in diverting cold wind and rain. (Posted on 2/27/13)
- Nice bagsReview by JohnnyC
- I use these bags on a Gold Wing because I saw another GW rider with them. They rest on the passenger floorboards and are bungeed in-place with the straps going over the seat. Nice bags for certain. The straps on the seat don't bother me. They provide storage for lots of stuff on long-distance rides. One minor negative is it is hard as hell to open the zippers one-handed - as in on-the-road to get out snacks. (Posted on 1/4/13)
- Tank PanniersReview by Greg
- This is my third pair. My first two are the larger size. I am now trying the "sport" size. A great way to increase carrying capacity and VERY well made. (Posted on 12/26/12)
- Great Birthday Present!Review by Barbara
- These bags were ordered as a surprize bithday present for my husband and he loved them! His old ones were faded and the stitching was starting to dry-rot in places after four years of use in all kinds of weather. He has them on his bike (over the tank of a yellow BMW GS-1200) and is a happy man! For those who have never used this product line...they are made very well and are easy to attach with the bungee straps. They are roomy enough to fit his tools, GPS, phone, towel & visor cleaner and even a bottled water and snack! (Posted on 10/9/12)
- Great birthday present. . . If I do say so myself.Review by Toddzilla
I bought these for my wife for her birthday, for her, new to her, F650GS.
What a loving husband, she loves them. . . . . . . maybe I could use them sometime. (Posted on 8/28/12)
- unbeatableReview by gsweave
Ten years, 150,000+ miles, color now = character, beer holding, oil/brake fluid, tool , hydration pack holding, adjusting to any of the seven bikes in the barn.
Bottom line, BEST piece of kit I have ever bought .
I Know these will provide ten more years of outstanding daily service.
weave (Posted on 8/15/12)
- Panniers for Suzuki DL 650Review by Motodoc42
- I added these to my 08 Suzuki DL650 and I'm very pleased. I have the Givi engine guard and they fit just behind it. The Velcro straps work well and allow refueling without a hitch. I also us a magnetic tank bag. The panniers bungee to the front of the Givi guard and a zip tie loop to the frame. I'm 6' tall and there's room for my knees even with knee pads in place. I can see this item will greatly extend the versatility of the V Strom. An unexpected benefit, is added wind and weather protection. (Posted on 8/3/12)
- Fit both placesReview by MSHUSKER
- I bought these panniers for my Triumph Scrambler. They do fit over the tank, however they work fine as saddlebags too. The harness is very adaptable. (Posted on 5/11/12)
- New, but looking goodReview by Kevin
- Bought a set of standard size panniers and left for a 4000 mile trip a few days later. Currently half way thru the trip and I am pleased with the panniers. I carry tools and other maintenance gear in them; a heavy load indeed. They mount easily, stay in place and hold their shape. I think this will be the start of a beautiful relationship. (Posted on 4/19/12)