Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Good fit on V-Strom! Review by HUGH
- I purchased these tank panniers for my 2009 Suzuki V-Strom 650. I was not sure whether they would work because I had tried others from another vendor with no success. Well, they fit great! I have the engine guards by Pat Walsh Design and the panniers sit on top perfectly. I even have room for the highway pegs on the engine guards. These bags appear to be of very high quality; worth every penny! (Posted on 2/28/12)
- These Things Work! Review by Lornce
- Uber-useful for handy storage and also work to keep your knees warm in cold weather. Mine get used a lot on dual-sport bikes and they're in perfect shape after six year's abuse on road and off. Just ordered another pair for my wife to use on her bikes. Can't recommend this product highly enough. (Posted on 12/2/11)
- My Experiences -- Mostly Good Review by HankMurphy
I aquired a set of these for my '99 Triumph Tiger. Mounted them way forward due to Thunderbike crash bars. Highly useful accessory.
Pros: easy access to stuff. Someplace to put pens and receipts. Convenient size. And, most unexpectedly, the hi-viz version seems to cause more drivers to see me and move out of the way!
Cons: Zipper use seems to require two hands. Liner could be a litle stiffer.
Advice to purchasers: I bought the largest size because Bigger Is Better, right? I'm thinking now that the smaller Competition version would have been just as useful. I'd suggest cutting a piece of cardboard the size of each version, then seeing how it might fit on your bike.
Overall: Definitely glad I bought them...what took me so long? (Posted on 11/27/11)
- 1986 to Now Review by Vito Arste
- Bought these panniers in 1986 to put on my R90s and go to Laconia from PA. Had 'em on ever since and they're still working fine though a little faded from 50K on the road. They hold a lot conveniently accessible. Mine aren't water proof but putting in a plastic bag keeps every thing dry even in heavy rain. The small pockets at the rear of the bags are useful for pens, tire pressure gauge, toll tickets, etc. I often thought it would be nice if they had a flap to keep all that stuff out of weather and eyes when left on the bike while parked. Unhooking the bags is very easy and, in environments where I don't feel safe leaving them with the bike, it's just a moment to unhook and take them with me over a shoulder. 25 years of good service... so far... (Posted on 11/23/11)
- tiptop kit Review by alexdog911
These panniers really are nice. Well made, attach very easily and securely, they hold much more than they look. Very water resistant also. I expect them to last quite a while.
Much better than the Wolfman panniers or the generic ATV which aren't available anymore. (Posted on 10/22/11)
- First road-trip Review by CJ Lewis
- I took my first road-trip with these bags and not only did they work well holding my water bottles, motorcycle cover, and other gear, they protected my legs from the rain, hail, and snow I ran into during the trip. A very nice plus. (Posted on 9/17/11)
- KLR Fit Review by Bogey Golf
- Just wanted to let the 2008 KLR club know that the panniers fit if you remove the screws at the top of the faring slide the front strap under it and then replace the screws. If you are 5'10'' or better your knees are still going to hit the bags unless you sit back on the seat. (Posted on 9/15/11)
- Going strong since '97! Review by Vik
Started out on my first KLR back in '97 and have now been moved across to my 2010 KLR. Works great and very handy on long trips.
If AS would make a larger 12L or 15L version I'd buy it! (Posted on 7/29/11)
- Pannier Bags Review by KratzMC
- I dragged my last set for 12 miles on the interstate,after accidentally leaving them on the tow bar of my Uni Go trailer. Although they look like crap, they still function. I decided to get another set for my Adventure Tourer. (Posted on 7/19/11)
- The best Review by UPDOWNLONGWAYAROUND.COM
One of the best bags I have ever brought. I have put these tank bags though hell and they still hold up. They even helped me get my Iron Butt
Peter Bruce Photo (Posted on 1/16/11)