Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (31)
- great waterproofing but not for every bikeReview by Russell
- These really keep the inside dry. As an earlier review noted, they are not attractive, but I like that the yellow ones allow you to increase your visibility. In the end, they did not work out for me because I wanted to use them on a Ninja and without struts or other solid supports on the sides, these bags would not stay off the rear tire. (Posted on 9/24/09)
- These are waterproof. Th...Review by Jerry Stevens
- These are waterproof. They may not be as quick to get into as the non waterproof bags but I needed the waterproof. I wish there were more choices in waterproof luggage. As one person said, once you figure out the straps all goes on OK. I ride a cruiser long distances, they look good enough for me. I am after practical not cool. (Posted on 5/5/09)
- these bags are awesome. ...Review by chris marx
these bags are awesome. i have a triumph speed four and they fit perfect. they fit right above my exhaust and right in front of my turn signals. even with a passenger there is foot room on the passenger footpegs. i can fit a two person tent, camping stove, sleeping bag, shoes, hygene items, and cloths with canned food in both bags. when emptied i can fit 3 cases of beer in both bags with room left. they hook up easily with some straps that click on and they have yet to shift while riding. they are completely waterproof and
would recommend them to anyone. (Posted on 3/6/09)
- If you are image-concious...Review by Richard Reed
- If you are image-concious and need aerodyanmic luggage that matches your custom paint, these aren't for you. If you want somethign that flat-ass works, here they be. I have to imagine that every time Andy Goldfine sees one of his shippers packing a set of these he gets a big smile on his face as he knows one more rider is going to be very happy. Everything about theses bags in the catalog is true and then some. Mine have been to the Arctic, to Mexico, both Atlantic and Pacific Oceans and a whole lotta places in between. They've been on KLR's, a Harley FXR, an old Yamaha XS650, and two vintage Ninjas. Easy to mount, stable, water-proof, and HIGHLY abrasion proof (yes, I found this out the hard way). The backing pads will indeed scuff up plastic body work, but just add some clear vinyl (or if you are of the cheapskate persuasion, shelf paper from Wal-Mart) to the plastic and no worries. (Posted on 1/20/09)
- I bought these for a GS55...Review by tim ferrell
- I bought these for a GS550L, and they are a great fit for that bike. They are very good quality, and carry a lot - that two twelve pack thing is for real...The directions have no words and the pictures are not terribly clear - can't be appropriate for all possible bikes with a generic picture - but common sense will get you through, no problem. Get these. (Posted on 7/29/08)
- Worked great for me. Exce...Review by Larry Clapp
- Worked great for me. Excellent for rented bikes where you never know what you will have until you rent one. Managed to fit them to all types and sizes of bikes (Thailand). (Posted on 7/16/08)
- Great bags. I got rained ...Review by Erich Liermann
- Great bags. I got rained on and my stuff was dry as a bone. Read the instructions though, man there are straps EVERYwhere! Sheesh. (Posted on 5/14/08)
- I had been looking for ba...Review by Mark Dallner
I had been looking for bags for my BMW 650CS. When I priced out a third party system for hard bags... 1300+ then I found these over the seat type. They do have A LOT of straps. The ridged inserts are good! I had a set of over the seat bags the did not have those and it was bad unless they were fully pack.
There is plenty of room between the tail pipe and bag and I will be testing them out next week. So far, I like them.
And thanks to Judy for great service on ordering. I received the bags the next day at 9:30 AM! (Posted on 3/28/08)
- Which of these will fit a...Review by Fred Strauss
Which of these will fit an 07 Fatboy?
Thanx (Posted on 2/8/08)
- I had the velcro that hol...Review by Carl Magruder
- I had the velcro that holds these things on start to separate from the strap that goes across the seat in the extreme heat last summer, with bike parked in direct sun and a twelve-pack in each pannier at an all day BBQ. I thought that I'd call Rider Warehouse to see if the bags were under warranty, since they are in good shape, take a lot of abuse, and are still totally waterproof and looking good. Well, they looked up the purchase, and my Drybags (Ortliebs) were purchased ten years back! So, I took them to the shoe repair guy and he stitched the velcro to the backing strap ($5), and they are back on board. These bags rock! (Posted on 10/17/07)