Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (11)
Items 1 to 10 of 11 total
- Every little bit helps...Review by TooTallMFR
- As expected, I had to modify these reflective decals (length) to fit my HJC modular helmet. I'm pleased with how they look and the additional visibility the provide when on the bike. (Posted on 5/28/13)
- not about theseReview by Dwayne
They don't fit properly on my Scorpion EXO 900
the idea is great I think, but they need to more flexible size wise (Posted on 8/7/12)
- Lightweight ConspicuosityReview by Robert
- The arrowheads are a cool look for a plain white lid! Very lightweight and aerodynamic; don't even know they are there. Have had no near-misses yet, so they must be working! (Posted on 8/2/12)
- ArrowheadReview by Steve
- I'm afraid the intended message of this item would be lost on the average motorist. Or worse, might confuse him, and upset that critical level of tacit understanding that exists among drivers and allows the whole highway thing to work as well as it does. So why do both my helmets have these on them? They are hugely visible, and visibility is the motorcylist's best friend. I should mention, I took a pair of scissors and cut the points off the arrows and used the pieces to create a different shape. It's just as visible, and creates no false messages about my intentions. I signal lane changes with turn signals, same as everybody else. (Posted on 7/31/12)
- Nice idea, just didn't work out for meReview by Red
- I really wanted these to work for me. However, when I tried to install them, while I was removing the yellow arrows from their backing, the yellow color became discolored and mottled. I then applied them as instructed hoping that the discoloration would rub out after being applied. No such luck. Since they looked too crappy to leave on my helmet, I then spent the next hour trying to get them and the adhesive backing off my helmet! Perhaps the orange color doesn't have this problem. (Posted on 7/31/12)
- I saw someone with this on there helmet.Review by Joey Metro
I am ordering these reflectors today.
While driving in my cage to work the other day I saw a biker up ahead of me signal his lane change. Because he turned his head to look to see if the lane was clear it was very visible.
It really showed the intentions to change lanes. All helmets should have these built in. (Posted on 3/23/12)
- Staying Alive is work....Review by l8br8kr
- You see these in any light conditions from way off. Great adition to any safety plan. (Posted on 7/28/11)
- These things are great. Review by Edgar in VA
- One of the first things I do with a new helmet is put these on it. (Posted on 10/3/10)
- I have received many comm...Review by Jim Blake
- I have received many comments about how visible these are on the back of my helmet. I recommend you continue to use your turn signals as moving one's head back and forth can make one dizzy... (Posted on 8/16/07)
- Yea, Trying to keep up w...Review by Andrew McLean
- Yea, Trying to keep up with the electric flasher at long traffic lights made my neck sore and and I found it hard to quit even after getting off my bike. Looks real funny to strangers. (Posted on 5/11/07)
Items 1 to 10 of 11 total