Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- Nice shirtReview by Bob
- Fits large so wise to check the dimensions before placing order. The button down is done with loops behind the collar not as shown on web. (Posted on 6/27/14)
- SHIRTYReview by Ian
I now have two of these shirts and I can wear them all day, very comfortable.
Recently I was at a sporting event and some dill pickle spilt beer over my shirt. Instead of that sticky damp feeling for hours the shirt dried almost instantly, didn't stain, and the next few hours were still comfortable. (Posted on 12/21/11)
- shirt is comfortable, as ...Review by Kerry Newton
- shirt is comfortable, as advertised. quite roomy around the waist-maybe that's by design. carry a sewing kit, though; most of the buttons have fallen off after only 3 rides and washes. (Posted on 5/2/09)
- Great shirt, wash by hand...Review by Larry Clapp
- Great shirt, wash by hand and hang out to dry and you have a clean shirt for the next day. Everybody that saw this wanted one. (Posted on 4/23/09)
- The loss of buttons does ...Review by Customer Support
- The loss of buttons does not match our experience. When we saw this report, we sent this customer an apology and a replacement shirt (11/5/07). At this writing I am hoping that the experience reported was due to a manufacturing problem affecting one shirt only. During the four + years this microfiber shirt has been available, no shirt purchasers reported this problem, and no shirts have been returned for any reason. (Posted on 2/25/07)