Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Pants are Good - BUT Review by Doc
- The pants are nice. Good fit. Comfortable yet rugged. However the knee protector pads that slip into the velcro'd pocket are ill fitting. Makes the pant leg bulge out sideways and looks awkward. I wound up cutting off some of the edges of the foam to make 'em fit better. (Posted on 12/17/11)
- arborwear pants Review by buzzy
- I realy like the arborwear pants. A perfect fit. Then again I like everything I have bought fron aerostitch. All I need now is a big catalogue, so I can buy more stuff. Thanks B (Posted on 11/10/11)
- Research results Review by Cobragrass
- In the interest of science and deeper product knowledge, I wore a pair of these from a normal upright riding position on the back of a KZ1000P to the deck at 30 mph. The impact resulted in a 50' tumble sufficient to bust my back and neck. The pants have a small "blemish" on them that I would rate as barely noticeable. My legs turned out fine though I think I did have a small wound on my right knee that needed two a slightly larger than average band aid. I have tried the knee pads but the impact they have on fit is to raise the cuff a few inches in the riding position and since I ride a cop bike, that just doesn't look cool. My conclusions are the pants work very well and I now own two pair. Good stuff. Strong recommend. (Posted on 8/30/11)
- Arbor pants are great! Review by Captain Stewart
- They fit! They are comfortable! They protect me better than jeans with TF3 knee pads and heavy canvas! They do not slide around on my stock BMW R1100RT seat like cordura. I highly recc. these. I wish they made a waxed cotton version. (Posted on 8/12/11)
- Excellent purchase Review by Sidecar
- Great pants, comfortable, perfect fit, exact same size as any Jean purchase I make. I love the security of the armor and like the pants (Posted on 8/5/11)
- mixed feelings about these things Review by davidabl
- They're actually tighter fitting than the photo would indicate--I guess loose pants don't make it for climbing trees--otoh i generally wear Carpenters'Jeans or Carhartts not Levis 501. I was very impressed with the Aero TF3 pads. (Posted on 5/6/11)
- Wish I could try... Review by agflap
- Hi, folks. These look like great pants, but not sized even close for me. I wear a 30 waist with a 34 inseam. Like "snaproll", I don't care to bunch up all that extra material, or to go to a tailor. Nice price - add some sizes, please (Posted on 12/8/10)
- second time is better! Review by Steliosh
I reordered two pants, this time the correct size for me! After having sent the first ones to the tailor and made them fit me, I must say the second one, correct in size, are excellent fit, and as Mrs Wife said, I still manage to look good! Not bad a compliment, after a quarter of a century of marriage!!!
I took a first ride this morning to work, a 15 minute - 6mile job only, complete with the knee pads and I enjoyed them! The kneepads (from my previous order) stayed where they where supposed to be and the overall feel of the pants is even better than the "tailored" ones! Amazing! And they kept the morning breeze more or less out of my skin! Oh... and I also put on the new (free with this order!) belt! Excellent too! (Posted on 12/7/10)
- Make them in 36 length. Review by Crowe
- Nice pants-only wish they were made with a 36" inseam. I'd buy half a dozen if a '34/36' size was available. Crowe (Posted on 11/12/10)
- Customer Service Review by customerservice
- Female graded versions of these pants (and other items) are not currently available for multiple internal finance, inventory, production-run minimum quantity and business reasons. (Andy adds: Making female sizes is re-evaluated every year. Hopefully the numbers we need to make these sizes available will line up soon. We appreciate your business and your encouragement.) - Customer Service (Posted on 5/26/10)