Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (36)
- Please offer them in women'sReview by Snaprolls
- Excellent use of a tree climber's pants... but Andy...I"m tired of stuffing my hips in men's pants and then cinching up the waist and dealing with too much material there... Won't you please consider offering just one riding apparel item in true female sizing? Pretty please...sugar on top? (Posted on 5/23/10)
- Perfect fit...Review by Tony
- I am 5 ft 9 inches 175lbs, 24% body fat index and normally wear a 34 waist and 32 inseam and prefer the relaxed fit. I ordered the 34/32 Arborwear Canvas pants and they fit perfectly. I haven't ridden in them yet but I have a feeling they will become my favorite riding pants. I got them with the pads and the pads seemed to fit over the knees properly, although I will have to wear them riding to be sure. My wife says they look very good on me even with the pads. (Posted on 5/11/10)
- Pretty GoodReview by Wolfgang
- I've had the pants for about a year now and overall they are pretty good. They fit well, are well made and are very comfortable. My only complaint is witht he knee pads. They are set too high and when riding offer great protection for my thigh. It's as if the second layer of canvas was sewn on 6" too high. Hopefully they will fix this on new versions or extend the pocket. (Posted on 5/6/10)
- Tailor made!Review by Steliosh
- Well, after they came back "tailor made" to my 37 size, the pants fit like a glove and I enjoy riding them to/from work, complete with pads. As others mentioned the pads tend to go a bit high on the knee, but they will still provide some protection, hopefully! One slightly annoying thing?! Yea... The right pant catches on the injection body of my R1100GS, when I do frequent stop-and-go-in-heavy traffic riding! Well... after a couple of times I learned to lower my foot a bit wider and the problem was solved. I even rode in a light drizzle and amazingly the pants were quite rainproof!!! (Posted on 3/5/10)
- Tough and practicalReview by Bikerberg
I measured my waist and the number on the measuring tape was 36, so I ordered the 38 after reading the other reviews about these being a bit on the tight side. Once I got them out of the package it was obvious to me that they were too large for me. A biker friend of mine uses them so he got those in 38 from me. Ordererd a 36 and they were just fine. Pants look sturdy and that they will see many miles ahead.
Service at Aerostich was top notch. Thanks!
Bikerberg (Posted on 2/20/10)
- they're big!Review by SteliosH
I bought a couple of these too, during the January sale, and ordered a size larger than what I wear on normal jeans, after reading most comments here. Since I had these sent to Greece, I found it a lot cheaper to take them to my local tailor and have them fixed, instead of sending them ack to the USA! So... a ride report will follow in the next few days, after I collect them from the tailor! How do you say "Tailor-made"?!
(Posted on 2/12/10)
- Well Built but SmallishReview by MotoBoss
- Just received my Arborwear pants yesterday so had to take 'em out for a ride. The waist is a bit tight, normally a 36 but fits like a 35, but was able to tuck in a shirt and put on a belt. They did seam to stretch out a bit as the day wore on and the tightness never was an issue. However, I opted for the 34 length, usually a 32, and they did rise to the top of my boots and the knee padds were more like thigh pads, way to high up to do any good. I noticed another reviewer said they were too low on him. We are all built differently and have issues to deal with but,,,,these are some fine riding gear. The gussetted crotch is like heaven and never did they put me in a bind. Great gear, going to order another pair, next size up:) (Posted on 10/22/09)
- great but a little shortReview by doug
- Except for the length being shorter than 38 by 40 levis, these are the bomb, much better than carhardt (Posted on 9/25/09)
- GoodReview by Wolf
- Just purchased them and so far so good. The pants fit well and are of good quality. I did note that the knee area seemed snug once the pads were inserted but once on the road they fit fine (it was just a question of finding the sweet spot). Once this initial adjustment is done the pants are great. Will write back in about 6 months to tell you more. (Posted on 8/23/09)
- Arborwear is tough and long lastingReview by gsbeemerpilot
- I have 5 pairs of these britches. I work outdoors, often in the dirt or up on a cherry picker. The knee pads have saved me countless bruises. I ride to work about 9,000 miles a-season and the Arborwear suit me well. I water proof them 4 or 5 times a year and they shed the light rain well. After heavy downpours they dry slowly but don't chafe. I work them hard, but they have never torn or worn through. Although I've never crashed in them, I think they offer me better protection then heavy duty jeans. Arborwear makes great shirts too. (Posted on 8/8/09)