Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- No longer have buckle marks on my waist after long ridesReview by Neil S.
Used to always wear a tough (I'm its second-generation owner) leather belt with big honkin' metal buckle; I love that belt to bits, but the fact that it could further injure me in a fall always worried me.
Haven't yet had (and I hope I'll never have) the opportunity to test this belt in a fall, but I'm pretty confident it'll break (or at least cause me minimal to no damage) before some part of me does.
Highly recommended! (Posted on 11/8/11)
- Order your usual Waist SizeReview by Kev M
- It may sound basic, but I was wondering if a 38” belt was actually 38” long, or if it was longer allowing some adjustment for a person who otherwise wears 38” waist pants. So I called customer service and they were happy to pull a belt and measure it. Well, it was longer (as I should have guessed). So order in your usual waist size and you should be golden. Other than that, it’s a great lightweight, rugged product (as usual). RIDE SAFE all… (Posted on 7/28/11)
- The deluxe belt is the be...Review by JC Blades
- The deluxe belt is the best belt I've ever used. Lightwieght, comfortable, will not stretch, impervious to moisture, no buckle to cut your midrife on long rides. I bought one of each color. (Posted on 4/5/07)