Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (21)
- Expensive, but worth it..Review by Paper
Solid, comfortable, and packs down..
I never thought I'd spend this kind of money on a chair, but now I wonder why I waited so long.. Excellent!!! (Posted on 7/28/11)
- Those in the know...Review by CeSalt
- Assessing my gear, one verteran motorcycle camper said, "HEY--I like that Kermit Chair--you have the secret handshake there.." The chair is solid and easy to setup, take down, and travel with. (Posted on 10/26/10)
- ConfortableReview by Skip
- Just received the kermit chair, easy set up and confortable.not going on any trips soon so I use it in my living room- my wife hates this. (Posted on 10/13/10)
- worth the investmentReview by Hugh
- I've had one for several years, it has logged thousands of miles, mostly on river trips. I get @#%*& when I set it up, but if anyone gets a chance to sit in it It becomes a battle to get it back. Very good quality, and has held up well, to some hard use. (Posted on 9/17/10)
- Awesome!!Review by Kimberley
- Wonderful, easy to strap on my mc. Comfy beyond words......LOVE IT!! (Posted on 8/28/10)
- UnbeatableReview by Ripshod
I've been carrying one for four years now. I'd never go camping without it.
Actually the parts are made in Mexico and shipped to Tennessee where the owner does quality control and assembles the chair kit. It's well worth the investment. (Posted on 6/18/10)
- envy of the camp fireReview by bmwrider79
- I have had mine for a year now with the leg extensions. This chair is so much better than the made in china cheapos that many campers use. You sit on it like a real chair, not like in some sack where you get a back ache from. Yes they are kind of pricey but well worth every penny. Plus it is built to last a life time unlike most all other foldable chairs. (Posted on 10/14/09)
- Not every dayReview by Seamus
- I took this chair with me on a trip to Alaska a few years back. I set up camp each night and broke it down every morning. There was always a picnic table or stump to sit on and I didn't take the time to set it up once. They are easy to pack along and for rallies or extended camping (in the same campsite) they are indispensable. (Posted on 10/4/09)
- spot on piece of kit Review by timberman2004
left it for a year post purchase ...just to check
used this with bike ...with boat
brilliantly made and does what it says on the tin
being a miserable bugger when it comes to kit, and more then happy to find fault, this chair is well thought out, well made, cleverly designed, and worth it's weight
after a long hard day, a minute to assemble ...and bliss
(Posted on 10/2/09)
- Set up and sit downReview by Brad
- I've had this chair for 3 years or so. I love how well made it is .Very easy to pack . It takes a bit of time to get used to putting together. I did have one of the wood pieces split , I called the company and the owner answered , sent the chair back , and was sent a new one at no charge . Great product and great company !!! (Posted on 9/22/09)